The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Proposed Renovation of MHAC Lagos Building
Ref. No: MHAC Lagos Annex 2-2022/001
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society. In the framework of the IOM Project in LAGOS Nigeria, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for:
- Proposed Renovation of MHAC Lagos Building at Joel Ogunnaike Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos. – 1 – LS
Scope of Work
Click Here (PDF) to download the complete and detailed BOQ.
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor’s eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- A Construction Manager/ Foreman with five years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as a manager;
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%
Company Profile that will include the following:
- Valid Certificate of Registration (Certificate of Incorporation)
- Proof of Director’s and/or Senior staff registration with COREN or other equivalent professional body in the construction industry.
- Provide CV of proposed Project Manager/ Foreman showing qualifications and years of experience and previous projects supervised.
- Company Performance Statement. This should include complete information on past similar projects including, a description of projects’ scope and magnitude; location of the projects; details of the bidder’s role and activities during construction of the projects; supported by pictures of the site and contact information (names, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.) for the owners of the projects.
- Previous experience with UN agencies, INGO’s and Government Agencies. Vendor to provide information on previous experience working with UN and/or INGO. Vendor should list agencies worked with, work done and contact information (names, telephone numbers, email address etc) Include proof of previous experience in the form of Certificates of Completion, Contracts, Purchase Orders etc.
- Proof of Financial capacity. Vendor to provide detailed copies of audited financial statements for the last three years as well as Latest Bank Statement issued within the month of the Bid showing a significant balance.
- History of Litigation and/or Bankruptcy. The vendor should provide a signed letter providing accurate information on any litigation or arbitration resulting from contracts completed or under execution or history of bankruptcy proceeding. A signed letter indicating no history of such litigation will suffice where applicable.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm, 6th June, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the Bid Reference number and Project name by hand delivery to tender Box at IOM Lagos Office at:
No. 1 Isaac John Street,