WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
REF. NO WFP-SC-ABJ-EOI-2022-002
The United Nations World Food Programme hereinafter referred to as the “WFP”, with its Headquarters is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70,00148 Rome, Italy is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience by assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year. About 17,000 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
The World Food Programme (WFP) Nigeria Country office seeks to identify and pre-qualify the potential Landlord/entity that hold the capacity, adequate buildings to lease out office space of 1000-1200m2 in Abuja but only in Asokoro, Wuse, Jabi, Utako, Maitama and Garki.
MINIMUM OFFICE SPACE REQUIREMENT AND SPECIFICATIONS
(A) The Landlord/entity, should furnish the WFP with the following information to facilitate detailed planning:
• Legal business registration with relevant authorities (Corporate Affairs Commission).
• Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years, if possible.
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC).
• Three (3) reference letters from organizations/entities you have had contracts before, if Possible.
• The age of the building should be less than ten years.
• Type of building-Commercial
• Space Preference-2nd Floor and above (if not the entire building)
• Spacesize-1000 to 1200Sqm
• Building Drawings depicting the building, Kitchens, Bathrooms, and parking.
• The suitable office space will be one that can easily be modified to meet WFP standards, with a proper sewage system, greenery, adequate security, and emergency access.
• The preferred geographical location in Abuja is Asokoro, Wuse, Jabi, Utako, Maitama, and Garki (UNDSS approved sites). Landlords are requested to provide the coordinates of their proposed location.
• Floor plan and gross square footage of the proposed space.
• Description of any planned land development or construction that will affect the building, including neighboring projects and road/ utility line construction.
• Proper designated space for the refuse dump and disposal area. The building should have good services such as constant water supply, reliable power supply, and adequately installed electrical services with preferably assured power back-up. A good and reliable plumbing and sewage disposal system, etc.
• Provision of Canteen/Cafeteria for WFP staff.
• Provision of parking space for WFP Official vehicles 14 and for WFP staff 70 vehicles.
The proposed location must comply with country regulations hence the Landlord must present the following documentation for their proposed building:
• Certificate of Occupancy.
• The title deed of the Property/Ownership.
• Approval by the Federal Capital Development Authority.
• Building insurance-Occupiers Liability Insurance
The office must be designed for offices with adequate workspace, including open-plan areas, team spaces, cubicles, shared offices, private offices, and breakout zones/Reception Area/Storage spaces for office/ stationary/IT supplies/ Dining Areas/ Kitchenette/ Social Areas/Male& Female Toilets
SUBMISSION OF EOI:
All submissions must be accompanied by the following documents:
• Cover letter/Company profile including contact details and brief overview on the goods and services of interest to the company and execution process
• Complete set of the minimum requirements for office space
• Attached all requested support documents /certificates
All documents should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] not later than 5:00pm 17 June, 2022 with the subject WFP-SC-ABJ-EOI-2022-002- mentioned the Subject attaching all scanned supporting documents required.
Deadline for submission of EOI is by 5:00 pm on Friday, 17 June, 2022.
Please note that this Expression of Interest is only for the purpose of registration of the pre¬qualified potential Landlord/entity in WFP supplier Roster. A full technical requirement and detail will be provided with a formal solicitation document issued when the services are required at a later stage after the closing date for this EOI. Also note that, this is only an Expression of interest and does not bind the World Food Programme to issue any tenders or contracts to the companies expressing their interest.
WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
For further inquiry about this Expression of Interest, please send an e-mail nigeria.procur[email protected] to not later than 5:00pm on Friday, 17 June, 2022.