The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) invites interested and qualified companies to tender EOI documents for the following works:
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health, Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
Working with governments, donors, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) – Geospatial Enumeration of households and Eligible Population for health Planning in Benue State
MSH Abuja Country Office is requesting interested and qualified companies that meet the below requirement to submit the required documentation (please see Eligibility Criteria below) as part of their RFP submission for review to conduct geospatial enumeration of households and eligible population for health planning in Benue State.
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire stated information is included in your RFP submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information may result to rejection of proposal.
Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVs of staff.
- Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation with 2. Corporate Affairs Commission, form CAC7 & CAC2). Vendors must continue to be legally registered, and in good standing, with the Government of Nigeria and retain such status for the duration of the engagement.
- Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years. (2019,2020, 2021)
- Audited financial statements for the last three years. (2019,2020,2021)
- Verifiable evidence of deploying geospatial technology for demographic interventions not limited to iCCM, SMC or Immunization interventions in northern Nigeria especially in security compromised settings (including copies of job orders/contracts, signed invoices and job completion certificate (where applicable)).
- Recommendation Letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar services provided. (Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter).
- Additional requirements as contained in the RFP.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
Submission of Proposal
All interested parties are requested to send in their request for issuance of RFP via email at: [email protected] Vendors must clearly mark their submission as “Geospatial Enumeration O Households And Eligible Population For Health Planning In Benue State”.
All Submission should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
No 8 Sakete Close, Off Kampala Street,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wusell – (FCT) Abuja.
- Only submission received through the designated email provided will be reviewed
- This REO! is non-binding and in no way obligates MSH to award any contract.
- MSH reserves the right to make an award afterwards in whole or in part, or not to make an award, in accordance with the best interests of MSH.
- MSH commitment to purchase of service is not established until a written order/contract is issued by MSH to potential successful companies governed by MSH Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Issuance of a solicitation document does not constitute an award commitment on the part of MSH/USAID or any other organization/ associated agency, nor does it commits to pay for any costs/liability incurred in the preparation or submission of a proposal.
- If any potential vendors responding to this REOI are found to have offered anything of value to any member of MSH staff, they will be disqualified from participation in this process and may be disqualified for any future procurement with MSH. MSH staff are instructed not to request or accept anything of value from vendors. If an MSH representative requests from you any kind of incentive payment or other gift please report it to the following email address: [email protected]