The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and qualified Architectural / Engineering companies with relevant experience and qualifications to express their interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Provision of Construction and Engineering Services
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH through its project “Management of planning and construction of a service headquarter for the NDLEA K9-Unit in Lagos, Nigeria”, financed by the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany, invites qualified Construction/Engineering companies to express their interest, find details below:
- To engage the services of a Project Designer to provide Professional Services for the design of New Premises for the NDLEA Canine Unit and the eventual Supervision of the Construction Contract.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested and qualified Architectural/Engineering companies to express their interest by furnishing GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest on the Company Letterhead.
- Company data with details of relevant experience on the form Annex T1: Organisation and experience (to be provided) and profile or other presentation material.
- CVS of Principal(s) of the Company(ies), and for the key personnel who would be assigned for the major design disciplines (architecture, structural engineering, MEP, quantity surveying) – to be set out in the format of Annex T2: CV Template.
- Evidence of experience in projects of a similar size and complexity (only verifiable third-party evidence is acceptable).
- Evidence of Tax payment for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
N/B: The Services may be provided by either: a single multi-disciplinary company; a single company of any discipline employing other disciplines as sub-contractors; or a consortium of companies providing all the disciplines, with a clear lead consultant company. In the latter case one member of the consortium will be expected to take the lead and coordinate the work of the other members.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 27th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested & qualified Architectural/Engineering Companies should submit the aforementioned documents only as hard copy in a sealed envelope to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Street,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Bid should be kindly labelled as follows:
- Project Title: Management of planning and construction of a service headquarter for the NDLEA K9-Unit in Lagos, Nigeria
- Project No: 20.9029.8-001.00
- Cosoft No: 83408406
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Terms of Reference for the project and templates for Annex T1 and Annex T2 would be shared upon request email sent to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the Cosoft number 83408406 in the subject of your email request for the templates
- Please do not send technical or price offer, or not requested documents.
- Kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to qualified Construction/Engineering companies that express their interest.