The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested, eligible and experienced contractors to tender quotations for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Application are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotes for Vehicle Mobile Radio Installation
Reference No: PR10312369
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a competent contractor to furnish and install a complete package of CODAN ENVOY X2 with antennae Model 3040 for multiple Government Owned Vehicles (GOV), belonging to United States Embassy, Abuja, Nigeria as per attached statement of work and solicitation documents.
Application Closing Date
16:30 Hours (WAT), 28th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Your quotation must be submitted by email to: [email protected] with the subject “Solicitation # PR10312369 for Vehicle Mobile Radio Installation”
In order for a quotation to be considered, you must submit the following:
- Price proposal – See the Pricing table in section II of the solicitation document.
- Duly Completed Standard Form (SF)-1449
- The technical proposal, to include but not limited to your complete specifications of the machine, with sample/pictures, brochure, maintenance manual, model/part numbers, all accessories, shipping method, delivery period, shipping weight, CAC registration, evidence demonstrating prior experience in radio communications technology with valid contact information (email addresses & phone numbers) of your clients for the last five years, and your methodology for meeting the requirements as advertised.
- Additional information as required in Section 3 of the solicitation documents
- Section 5 of the solicitation document, Representations and Certifications,
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached NDAA form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Please note the following:
- No quotation will be accepted after the stated closing date.
- Direct any questions regarding this solicitation by email to: [email protected] or by telephone on +234 9 461 4000 during regular business hours no later than May 15, 2022.
- Payment term is Net 30.
- FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.