The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested and eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for the construction of the following works:
The International Organization for Migration is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Local Area Network (LAN) for The Reference Center at The Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters Abuja, FCT
Reference No: NG10-22-068
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society. The IOM invites interested eligible Suppliers to submit Quotations for the supply and delivery of Local Area Network (LAN) for The Reference Center at The Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters Abuja, FCT.
Scope of Work
Click Here (PDF) to download the complete and detailed BOQ.
Requirements Check List
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel)
- Company’s Articles of Incorporation, Partnership or Corporation, whichever is applicable, including amendments thereto, if any.
- Certificate of Registration from host country’s Security & Exchange Commission or similar government agency/department/ministry
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer’s Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, Any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details)
- List of Plants/Warehouse/Service Facilities
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers
- Quality and Safety Standard Document / ISO 9001
- List of all contracts entered into for the last 3 years (indicate whether completed or ongoing )
- Certification that Non-performance of contract did not occur within the last 3 years prior to application for evaluation based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation
- For Construction Projects: List of machines & equipment (include brand, capacity and indication if the equipment are owned or leased by the Contractor)
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The Supplier must seal the original and copy of the Quotation Documents and shall be addressed to IOM Abuja at:
55 Hassan Musa Katsina Street,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Note the following:
- Late Quotations will not be accepted.
- Quotations not registered in the bid registry will not be accepted
- Quotations without the conformity for suppliers form duly signed will not be accepted
- IOM reserve the right to conduct opening of Quotations in public or not.
- IOM is not bound to take an immediate decision on the acceptability or unacceptability of Quotations at the time of their opening.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.