The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites eligible bidders and vendors to tender quotations for the procurement of the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Supply of Native 1080P Projector NIKISHAP With 9500 LUX ET AL to UNDP for UNDSS
Scope of Works
- Projector – Native 1080P Projector NIKISHAP with 9500 Lux
- Logitech (Meetup: 960-001101 and MeetUp + Expansion Mic: 960-001201) Video Conference Camera
- APC Smart-UPS – 1.5KVA
- HDMI Cable Extendable
- Extendable USB cable.
- LENOVO Wireless Mouse and Keyboard
- A vendor who will be engaged by UNDP may not be suspended, debarred, or otherwise identified as ineligible by any UN Organization or the World Bank Group or any other international Organization. Vendors are therefore required to disclose to UNDP whether they are subject to any sanction or temporary suspension imposed by these organizations. Failure to do so may result in termination of any contract or PO subsequently issued to the vendor by UNDP.
- It is the Bidder’s responsibility to ensure that its employees, joint venture members, sub-contractors, service providers, suppliers and/or their employees meet the eligibility requirements as established by UNDP.
- Bidders must have the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with UNDP and to deliver in the country, or through an authorized representative
Application Closing Date
12:00pm, 1st May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All bids should be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Please follow the following instructions:
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 4MB
- Mandatory subject of email: UNDP/NGA/2022/16 – UNDP/NGA/2022/16 SUPPLY OF Native 1080P Projector NIKISHAP WITH 9500 LUX ET AL to UNDP for UNDSS
- Multiple emails must be clearly identified by indicating in the subject line “email no. X of Y”, and the final “email no. Y of Y.
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- The bidder should receive an email acknowledging email receipt.
- RFQ DOC (PDF).
- Logitec sample (MS WORD).
- Logitec sample contd (MS WORD).