The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) invites interested, reputable and registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in maintenance services for IT infrastructure to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation’s oil. The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender – Procurement, Installations and Maintenance of Motorola Tetra Equipment in SPDC
Tender Ref No: CW579013
Nipex Number: 1000005867
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/ TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture, on behalf of the Joint Venture, hereby invites reputable registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in maintenance services for IT infrastructure to apply for selection into the bid list of the tender for the Maintenance of Motorola Tetra (Terrestrial Trunked Radio) System. The proposed contract is scheduled to commence in Q3 2022 and remain active for 36 months with a one-year extension option.
Scope of Work
The scope of this work is to carry out both Preventive and Corrective Maintenance on Motorola TETRA systems in multiple SPDC locations across the Niger Delta region, to ensure at least 99.99% system availability always in all locations.
Some of the components of the TETRA system shall include the following:
- DIMETRA TETRA Switches (Mobile Switching Office),
- Network management Terminals,
- MTS2 and MTS4 Base Stations,
- Desk Radios,
- Mobile radios,
- Portable radios,
- Routers and LAN switches, etc.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 -Telecommunication Installation/Support Services (Product/Services) category (A-D) in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access http://nipex-ng.com/downloads to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the Nipex system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions. of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7, evidence of NCDMB NOGIC JQS registration
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to be utilized in the execution of the work scope. Tenderers shall provide evidence of 1,2,3,4 or 5 Services and Support group (SS) NCEC.
- Location of in-country facilities (Technical/Administrative office, Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities, and testing facilities)
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Application Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09-Telecommunication Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category (A-D) as at Friday 20th May, 2022 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualify cation shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
NCDMB Certification NO: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/141221/ Procurement, Installations and Maintenance of Motorola Tetra Equipment in SPDC- CW579013