The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites eligible bidders / service providers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) Services for MHAC Queue Management Solution
RFP No.: NG10-2022-065
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) wishes to have a queue management solution installed for its Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC) in Abuja. The solution should serve their customers with tickets and ticket numbers as they enter the MHAC and the number be displayed on various screens as they traverse the clinic’s service units. The solution should provide for a ticket to be transferable to any counter without having the client pick another ticket and the last service offered should be the end of the ticket.
The required solution should have reporting indicators that is able to generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually etc. performance reports of all the multiple customer relations counters, the average waiting time, and other functionalities available. The more the functionalities the better.
- Cost effective system, including maintenance and operational costs
- The solution must be customizable to IOM’s needs and allow for scalability.
- The solution must always perform at 100%
- Solution must provide investment protection and data security features
- Solution must conform to IOM’s Data Protection Principles and IOM ICT standards and guidelines.
- Solution should be transferable and accommodate multiple service points.
- Serving customers with ticket numbers as they enter the Assessment Centre, and the numbers to be displayed on the screen.
- Media player or displays which can display IOM’s internal communications
- Be able to give daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc. performance reports of all counters in the clinic e.g., average waiting time for each counter/department/ticket, turn-around time, etc.
- Should have Audio capability for calling out customers to the specific counters.
- Once a client has picked ticket and proceeds to a counter to be served, the same ticket should be transferable to other counter based on the next service needed without the client having to pick a new ticket. The transfer should be simple and user friendly. Once the client has been fully served, the ticket should be completed. (Ability to provide an end-to-end customer experience from start to finish)
- Solution should have response limit time ability to put on pending – hold – or delayed and transfer the ticket until served.
- Should have feature for online customer feedback evaluation.
- Should be able to separate the different departments in the clinic as per the client workflow and give reports for each department as well. Note the various waiting areas as per flow charts below, that are either standalone or some existing in groupings. A customer will transition from one service centre to another but often though the waiting area of the next service. Waiting area will have 1 or more displays and announcing system depending on size. Two (2) waiting areas that are an extension should have display and ticket announcement systems synchronized. IOM staff should also be allowed to make ad hoc announcements.
- Should be web-based system, no need to install applications on user’s computers.
- Should have after sales services, onsite support, and offer training services as part of the customer support.
- Customers seeking service have already booked and paid for the service, the system should allow us to connect a customer booking to a ticket and allow us query status as per booking reference or customer names.
- Services offered depend on various factors, one of them being travel destination. The system should allow a customer to skip services which are not mandatory for his travel destination but are for another destination; such dynamics need to be factored.
- Supervisors managing workflows will need to view queue build up in various service points to make decision on corrective measures.
- Some service points and waiting areas might not have ticket display due to space limitations and service provider in that unit will need to view list of clients right outside and call out names manually.
- Should be simple and easy to use.
The invitation to bid is open to all Bidders who qualify as per the eligibility criteria here below:
- Company profile and previous experience – provide a detailed work experience in similar assignments with various clients.
- Credibility and Experience – provide evidence on credibility and competence of the company coupled with flexibility and willingness to innovate.
- Personnel – suitability of the personnel who will be assigned to coordinate the assignment including educational qualifications, prior professional and relevant experience and knowledge. It is expected that the staff assigned to this project will carry it to the conclusion without change.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Thursday, 5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Proposals must be delivered by hand to IOM with office address at:
No. 55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road,
F.C.T – Abuja.
N/B: IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.
Click Here (PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.