The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) – Phone Repair Start Up Kits / Equipment
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “GIZ Skill Development for Youth Employment (SKYE)”, financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), would like to procure “Phone repair start up kits/equipment” 100 units each of the following:
- SMD rework station,
- Complete set of insulated precision screwdrivers
- Soldering iron 50-7 watts
- Additional Soldering 30 to 60 watts
- Digital multi meter
- Complete set of Prying tools
- ESD Safe tweezers, PCB Clamp
- Soldering Lead Koocu 1mm soldering lead
- Liquid Cleaners IPA or 630 spray
- Digital Adhesive, Hot Plate
- Soldering Flux
- DC Power supply Max of 0-15V DC 2 Amps
- Empty toolbox (to package all the above items in form of a gift package – Length between 40-42cm; Breadth between 19-21cm).
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- Concise company profile
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT services/accessories.
- Bank Introductory Letter.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of phone repair start up kits/equipment with minimum value of 19,000,000 naira per evidence). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating minimum annual turnover of NGN 19,000,000.00 in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020 (or more recent).
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Thursday, 5th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91161911” to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Thursday 5th May 2022 by 5pm from the date of this publication will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.