The British Council Trading Services (Nigeria) Limited invites registered and reputable Car Hire Service companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The British Council Trading Services (Nigeria) Limited was incorporated in Lagos, Nigeria with Registration Number 1544340. It was registered on 30 Nov 2018 and it’s current status is ACTIVE. Company’s registered office address is 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The British Council Trading Services (Nigeria) Limited invites registered and reputable Car Hire Service companies to tender for the provision of this service for an initial period of twenty four months (pending successful service performance, extensions for up to a further 12 months will be considered).
Interested companies should be able to render these services in all of our offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Completed supplier response form, annexes and supporting documents should be submitted through the e-Tendering portal.
Step guide to complete the tender:
- Go to https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home You will be required to register for free with the below instructions;
- Click on “Home”: This gives you the access to login as a registered vendor or register as a new vendor.
- Click on “Register”: This allows you to enter your details under (i) Company details (i) Business classification & (iii) Company category..
- Click on “Register my company”: This allows you to complete the registration once the filling of these three details has been completed. Select the tab, which is at the bottom of the page. This can also be completed by individuals.
- Please note that only highlighted fields are mandatory and after the successful completion of your registration you will now have access to view and download the ITT documents for your submission on the portal with these instructions:
- Log in with your credentials (if you haven’t registered, kindly register)
- Click on “Tenders” and select “current”. This gives you access to the list of tenders currently running. You can filter by selecting a particular country or search using the reference numbers or title of the tender. This can found on the left pane.
- Click on ‘view details’, which is usually at the bottom of each tender posting.
- From there select ‘express interest’, also located on the bottom page. This opens up a Tab at the top called “ITT”. Select that Tab and you have access to all the documents, which is at the bottom of the page.