Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) Tender Request for Construction of Women and Girls Safe in Magumeri and Damboa
Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission in accordance with the Nigerian Law. FRAD over the years have been responding to the more than decade long conflict in Northeast Nigeria with operational presence in 6 LGAs in the BAY states. FRAD envision a sustainable future where everyone can access development a world no one is left behind, and work with a mission to build the resilience of vulnerable population using locally available solutions that ensures participation and bring meaningful development leaving no one behind. These mission and vision guide our responses and intervention in thematic areas of Nutrition, protection, Education, early recovery and livelihood and food security.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Tender for Construction of Women and Girls Safe in Magumeri and Damboa
Location: Damboa and Magumeri – Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Description of Tasks
- FRAD is implementing a multi sectoral project for GBV and Nutrition with funding from NHF in Borno (Magumeri and Damboa).
- The project will support the establishment of two women and girls safe space for various women programming activities.
- The successful company will support the construction of the safe space according to the design provided and BOQ.
The following are the eligible criteria for selection of bidders:
- The Company must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a registered Company (company profile).
- Has Tax Identification Number
- Tax clearance certificate
- Stamped & signed supplier registration form (Annex A)
- Proof of past experience in construction Kindly refer to the advert document online for more information.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2023.
Tender Opening Date
14th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified companies should send a mail to: [email protected] with Subject Line: Request for Tender Document.