The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested eligible service providers / contractors to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Supply and Delivery of Various IT Equipment for Personnel Training Resource Centers
IFB No.: NG10-22-052
Scope of Work
- LOT 1:
- All-in-One (AiO) desktops
- Server with Monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- 48-Port Gigabit Network Switch
- HD Business level projector
- 16:9 Motorized Projector Screen (White)
- Backup Device (Data Backup Storage Device)
- FDN MFP Printer (print, scan, copy)
- LOT 2:
- 27U 800*1000 Server Rack
- Dust blower
- Surge Protector
- 3-Pin Power Cables
Technical Selection Requirement
- Bidder should provide evidence of registration with relevant govt agencies like the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Bidder should provide 2 CVs of a technically qualified Personnel for communication and after-sales support for ICT equipment bidded for.
- Bidder should provide 2 evidences of undertaken similar supply for The UN, INGOs or other reputable organization/ Company. Bidder is expected to provide Purchase order/Contract of ICT equipment.
- Bidder should provide part number or model number (Not serial number) verifiable on manufacturer site for items bidded for.
- Bidder should provide evidence of after sales service support plan, warranty claims guide, etc.
- Bidder should provide proof to support replacement of faulty items and provide technical support within 24 hours and an IOM escalation matrix. proof should be an escalation document with a well labelled and self-explanatory flow chart.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids shall be valid for a period of 50 Calendar days after submission of Bids and must be accompanied by a Bid Security equivalent to not less than 2 (2%) percent of the Bidders Total Bid Price in the form of certified check, or bank guarantee or letter of credit from a reputable commercial banking institution and shall be delivered to the BEAC at:
55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road,
F.C.T – Abuja.
Click Here(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.
- Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids not registered in the bid registry will also be rejected.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.
Related Document: Declaration of Conformity to Suppliers (PDF).