John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) is a public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Price Quotes / RFQ for the Supply of 6 Quantities of Laptop.
RFQ Number: John Snow Inc.(JSI)-Integrated Projects Project, Nigeria. 2022 – 12-4
Location: Jabi, Abuja
John Snow Inc. (JSI) – Integrated Projects alongside its partners implements the MRITE, DMPA-SC, PPFM, TMA, TB DIAH and UNFPA projects in Nigeria.
JSI requests price quotes from a reputable organization for the Supply of 6 quantities of Laptop to the MRITE Project at JSI Nigeria Office, No. 9 Adamu Ciroma Crescent, Jabi-Abuja Nigeria as listed below:
|Supply of Laptops and Desktop|
|Product name||15-dw1049nia-(HP preferable)||50|
|Microprocessor||Intel® Core™ i7-10510U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Chipset||Intel® Integrated SoC|
|Memory, standard||8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (2 x 4 GB)|
|Video graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Hard drive||1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD|
|Optical drive||Optical drive not included|
|Display||39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare, 220 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Wireless Connectivity||Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
|External ports||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||35.85 x 24.2 x 1.99 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.78 kg|
|Power supply type||65 W Smart AC power adapter|
|Battery type||3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life mixed usage||Up to 10 hours and 15 minutes|
|Video Playback Battery life||Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes|
|Webcam||HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 64|
|HP apps||HP 3D DriveGuard; HP Audio Switch; HP CoolSense; HP JumpStart; HP Support Assistant|
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™|
|Software – Productivity & finance||1 month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers|
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested organisations should send their final price quotes, physically to:
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.,
Attention: Procurement Team,
# 9,Adamu Ciroma Crescent, Jabi Area,
Please also indicate:
- Whether your quotes are inclusive or exclusive of VAT; if not otherwise stated, we will assume the quotes are inclusive of VAT. Please show prices net of VAT.
- Delivery time from receipt of our purchase order to receipt of your shipment; this time frame will be a condition of any purchase made.
- If delivery costs are included in your quotes, your prices for pick-up at our separate cost; if delivery cost are not included in your quotes, please clearly state this otherwise it would be assumed they are included. Please show your delivery cost separate from your product quotes.
- Terms of payment: Payment would be made Net 30 unless otherwise noted
- All price quotation must be firm and valid for 90 days.
- Prices are to be stated in Nigerian Naira (=N=).
- Goods are for diplomatic use only and will therefore not attract any duty or VAT
- The price quotes should be accompanied by a company profile, Company registration Certificate from CAC, Tax Clearance certificate, Product warranty and product brochures.
Source and Nationality Requirements:
- The authorized USAID Geographic Code (See 22 CFR 228for Procurement of Commodities and Services Financed by USAID and ADS 310, Source and Nationality Requirements of Commodities and Services Financed by USAID) is 935 for this procurement. That is, products can be sourced in Nigeria or any country except prohibited source countries or other countries sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Iran, and Laos (or any country that may be added to the list by the USG).
- Issuance of this solicitation does not constitute an award commitment on the part of John Snow Inc.(JSI) Nigeria, nor does it commit John Snow Inc.(JSI), Nigeria to pay for any costs incurred in the preparation or submission of the price quotes.
- John Snow Inc.(JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of the projects.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to issue Purchase Orders to multiple vendors.
- You are requested to send in any clarification questions, in one email to “Operation Officer” at: [email protected] not later than December 8th, 2022.