The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and capable contractors to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) – Supply and Construction of Durable Shelters in Labondo, Adamawa State
The Representation Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), in SO MAIDUGURI, invites qualified service providers to make a firm offer for the construction of durable shelters in Labondo, Adamawa State (referred to hereinafter as services)
The estimated requirements of UNHCR are for 176 (one hundred seventy-six) shelters. Each unit house contains two semi-detached shelters.with 2 pit latrines each unit (352 Latrines). This RFP is Divided by with three different lots:
- Lot 1: 64 units with 128 pit latrines – Ref. Annex D – Labondo Site plan
- Lot 2: 64 units with 128 pit latrines – Ref. Annex D – Labondo Site plan
- Lot 3: 48 units with 96 pit latrines – Ref. Annex D – Labondo Site plan
- Copy of Valid Business Registration Certificate (CAC) With Year founded (minimum 3 years from submission deadline).
- Companies should be registered to carry out construction, building/civil works under their Memorandum of Association of the “Federal Republic of Nigeria companies and Allied Matters Act”.
- Tax Registration/Compliance Certificate for 2019, 2020, 2021
- Site Visit: Contractors will be required to visit the site before submitting their offer.
- Signed acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works (October 2000 version); or a signed acknowledgment letter of UNHCR terms and conditions (Annex F)
- Signed Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct (Annex H)
- Company not on the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List (Annex G)
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids should be submitted by uploading all your document under the technical and financial category on the e-tender box site accessible via this link http://etenderbox.unhcr.org and all attachments should be in PDF format.
- Prospective contractors could send proposals for 1 Lot or all.
- UNHCR may award the Construction Contract Service to one, two or three contractors. The successful bidders will be requested to maintain their quoted price model for the duration of the implementation of the Projects.
- Please note that figures have been stated to enable bidders to have an indication of the projected requirements. It does not represent a commitment that UNHCR will purchase a minimum quantity of services.
- Quantities may vary and will depend on the actual requirements and funds available regulated by issuance of a Purchase Orders against the Construction Contract Service.
- Annex A – BOQs for Durable Shelters and Latrine in Adamawa (MS EXCEL).
- Annex B – Adamawa Shelter Layouts (PDF).
- Annex C- Pit Latrine – Layout (PDF).
- Annex D – Labondo Site Plan 176 Semi-detached Shelters-Model (PDF).
- Annex E – General Technical Specifications (PDF).
- Annex F – General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works ENG (PDF).
- Annex G – Confirmation on UN-UNGM-EU Vendor Sanctions (PDF).
- Annex H – Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).
- Annex J – RFP-SC-NIGMA-2022 – 01_Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements (PDF).
- Annex K – eTender Box Supplier User Manual Guidance for Registration & Submission of offers (PDF).
- Annex I – Vendor Registration Form (PDF).
- RFP_SC_NIGMA_2022_01 – Cover Letter for the construction (PDF).