John Snow Incorporated (JSI) invites reliable and qualified suppliers / firms to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the supply of the following works:
John Snow Incorporated (JSI) has partnered to strengthen the Nigerian health system since 1988. Today we are helping to strengthen market systems for family planning and HIV commodities in the public and private sectors. Taking a total market approach (TMA) to HIV prevention, condoms, lubricants, HIV self-testing, and PrEP, JSI is engaging the private sector and building its capacity to improve access to HIV prevention commodities. To stimulate demand, JSI is improving awareness and use of HIV-prevention commodities via social media through the Keep It Safe and Sweet (KISS) behavior change communication (BCC) campaign. JSI is also strengthening the capacity of the Nigerian Government to coordinate the many partners involved in TMA for HIV prevention programming. This initiative is a continuation of work first begun under the USAID-funded AIDSFree project that JSI implemented between 2014 and 2020.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supply of Medicine
Reference Number: JSI-TMA/HALG-2022-04-01
We are looking for reliable and qualified suppliers / firms to supply Supply of Medicine to the following locations in Lagos State:
- Agege – 25, Adeyemi Street, off Amoluwapo street, Agege, close to Abiola market
- Lagos Island – 8, Araromi Street, Off Moloney street, Lagos Island
- Ikorodu – 75, Ipakodo road, Ebute beside Malok filling station, adjacent to domino pizza, Ikorodu
- Ojo – 8, Emesin street, Peace estate, Cele-Tedi, Oni-ireke bus stop, opposite Ojo barracks.
- Agbara – 90, Alhaji Sinatu Street, off badagry express way, Morogbo, Agbara.
Scope of Work
|S/nItem DescriptionPack SizeQuantityDeilivery Locations1Albendazole2 x 1400Agege 200, Lagos Island 2002Azithromycin 500mg10 x1160Agege 80, Lagos Island 803Cefixime 200mg10 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 404Cefixime 400mg10 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 405Amoxicillin 500mg Cap10 x 10100Agege 80, Lagos Island 206Amoxicillin /Clavulanic Acid 625mg14 x 10120Agege 40, Lagos Island 807Ciprofloxacin 500mg10 x 1160Agege 80, Lagos Island 808Ceftriaxone 1g1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 409Clotrimazole dermal CreamTubes80Agege 40, Lagos Island 4010Gentamycin injections 80mg1pk80Lagos Island 8011Clotrimazole Vaginal Tab 100mg1180Agege 120, Lagos Island 6012Clotrimazole. V. Cream1 tube100Agege 60, Lagos Island 4013Piriton 4mg10 x 1008Agege 4, Lagos Island 414Clofenac 50mg10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 415Clofenac 100mg10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 416Doxycycline 100mg10 x 1016Agege 8, Lagos Island 817Erythromycin 500mg10 x 1080Agege 40, Lagos Island 4018Ferrous Sulphate 200mg1000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 419Ibuprofen Tab 400mg10 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4020Metronidazole 400mg10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 421Metronidazole 200mg10 x 106Agege 3, Lagos Island 322Multivitamin Syrup 100mlsBottle80Agege 40, Lagos Island 4023Multivitamin Caps1 x 10040Agege 4024Multivitamin tabs1000 tabs4Lagos Island -425ORS + Zinc10tabs * 2s40Agege 20, Lagos Island 2026Vitamin C1000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 427Vitamin B. complex Tab1000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 428Folic Acid1000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 429Hyoscine Tab 10mg10 x 102Agege 1, Lagos Island 130Paracetamol Tab 500mg x 10001000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 431Danacid tablet12 x 824Agege 12, Lagos Island 1232Gestid Susp 200mls180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4033Supermag 200mg180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4034Artemisinin / Piperaquine140Agege 20, Lagos Island 2035Loperamide 2mg10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 436Omeprazole 20mg14 x 108Agege 4 rolls, Lagos Island 4 rolls37Artesunate Injection10 x 102Agege 1box, Lagos Island 1 box38Promethazine Injection10 x 102Agege 1roll, Lagos Island 1 roll39Promethazine Tab10 x 18Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks40Camosunate Pead10 x 16Agege 3pks, Lagos Island 3pks41Artemether / Lumefantrine 20/120mg24 x 1160Agege 80, Lagos Island 8042Artemether / Lumefantrine 80/480mg6 x 1180Agege 80, Lagos Island 10043Metoclopramide 10mg10 x 107Agege 4, Lagos Island 344Orphenadrine Citrate + Paracetamol Tab2 x 1020Agege 10pks, Lagos Island 10pks45Loratadine 10mg10 x 108Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks46Amitriptyline 25mg500 x 17Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 3pks47Vitamin C Syrup 100mls1 x180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4048Paracetamol Syrup 60mls1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4049Tutolin Adult Syrup1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4050Tutolin Child Syrup1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4051B. co Syrup1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4052Amoxicillin Syrup 100mls10 x 180Agege 20, Lagos Island 2053Metformin Tabs 500mg14 x 68Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks54Metformin Tabs 1000mg10 x 108Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks55Gilbenclamide 5mg10 x 108Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks56Tab Lisinopril 5mg14 x 1040Agege 20pks, Lagos Island 20pks57Tab Lisinopril 10mg14 x 1040Agege 20, Lagos Island 2058Tablet Moduretic10 x1016Agege 8, Lagos Island 859Aspirin 75mg10 x 1016Agege 8, Lagos Island 860Nifedipine 20mg10 x 1024Agege 12, Lagos Island 1261Amlodipine 10mg14 x1024Agege 12, Lagos Island 1262Amlodipine 5mg14 1024Agege 12, Lagos Island 1263Methyldopa 250mg10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 464Furosemide 40mg Tab28 tabs16Agege 8, Lagos Island 865Losartan 25mg3 x 1024Agege 12, Lagos Island 1266Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg10 x 1016Agege 8, Lagos Island 867Prednisolone tab10 x 1024Agege 12, Lagos Island 1268Water for Injection50 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 469Ivermectin Tab500 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 470Salbutamol Tab1000 x 18Agege 4, Lagos Island 471Salbutamol Inhaler1 x 140Agege 20, Lagos Island 2072Neurogesic Cream1 x 1104Agege 24, Lagos Island 8073Calamine Lotion10 x 140Agege 20, Lagos Island 2074Benzyl benzoate12 bottles2Agege 1 roll, Lagos Island 1 roll75Metro IV1 x 140Agege 20, Lagos Island 2076Ciprofloxacin IV1 x 140Agege 20, Lagos Island 2077Paracetamol IV10 x 1014Agege 2 rolls, Lagos Island 12 rolls78Piriton Syrup1 x 180Agege 40, Lagos Island 4079Dexamethazone Tab10 x 108Agege 4, Lagos Island 480Dispensing Envelope50 x 1016Agege 12, Lagos Island 481Normal Saline – 500mls1*2023Agege 8, Lagos Island 15825% Dextrose Saline – 500mls1*2019Agege 4, Lagos Island 158310% Dextrose Saline – 500mls1*2019Agege 40, Lagos Island 40845% Dextrose Water – 500mls1*204Agege 485IVF 4.3% Dextrose Saline – 500mls1*2024Agege 4, Lagos Island 208650% Dextrose – 50mls/100mls1*2019Agege 4, Lagos Island 1587IV/IM Diazepam 10mg/ml1*104Agege 488IV Hydralazine 20mg/ml1*104Agege 489IV Labetalol 100mg/20ml1*104Agege 490IV Adrenaline 1mg1*104Agege 491IV Atropine 0.6mg/ml1*104Agege 492SC 2% Lidocaine 50mls10*102Agege 1pk, Lagos Island 1pk93IV Hydrocortisone 100mg10*102Agege 1pk, Lagos Island 1pk94IV Dexamethasone 4mg/ml1*104Agege 4pks95Salbutamol nebules 5mg/mlPieces20Agege 2096IV Aminophylline 250mg/10mls1*108Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks97IV Omeprazole 40mg Vials1*104Agege 4pks98Tabs Daflon 500mg1 x 30s12Agege 12pks99IV Insulin 100 IU (soluble)10ml Vials20Agege 20100Tabs Tranexamic acid 500mg1 x 10s8Agege 8pks101IV/SC/IM Oxytocin – 10 IU/1ml1*108Agege 8pks102IV Promethazine – 50mg/2mls1*108Agege 8pks103IV Pentazocine – 30mg (1ml vials)1*108Agege 8pks104IV Furosemide – 20mg (2mls vials)1*104Agege 4pks105IM Phenobarbital – 30mg/ml1x110Agege 10 vials106IM 50% Magnesium Sulfate 5mg/10mls (10mls vial)120Agege 20pk107Tabs Bisacodyl 5mg (blisters in 10’s)10 * 101Agege 1pk108ORS + Zinc1*320Agege 20pk109Dispersible Floranorm (Satchets)1*312Agege 12pks110Caps/Dispersible/Linex (Satchets/Blisters)1 x 1420Agege 20pks111Insulin Syringe 100 IU1*1004Agege 4pks1122 ml Syringe1*1008Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks1135 ml Syringe1*1008Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks11410 ml Syringe1*1008Agege 4pks, Lagos Island 4pks11520 ml Syringe1*1004Agege 4pks116SolusetPieces40Agege 40117Agary Zinc oxide plaster (2 inches)1*1001Agege 1 carton118Extra Needle (GREEN) – 21G1*504Agege 4119Extra Needle (BLUE) – 23G1*508Agege 4, Lagos Island 4120Extra Needle (BLACK) – 22G1*504Agege 4121Cannula (GREEN)1*504Agege 4122Cannula (PINK)1*508Agege 4, Lagos Island 4123Cannula (BLUE)1*508Agege 4, Lagos Island 4124Syringes “disposable” – “2mL”1*1003Agege 3125Syringes “disposable” – “5mL”1*1005Agege 5126Syringes “disposable” – “10mL”1*1002Agege 2127Cannula (YELLOW)1*508Agege 4, Lagos Island 4|
N/B: Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: Two weeks from the acknowledgment of a Purchase Order (PO).
Terms and Conditions of the Solicitation
A.) Notice Of Non-Binding Solicitation
- Issuance of this solicitation does not constitute an award commitment on the part of John Snow Inc. (JSI) Nigeria, nor does it commit John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria to pay for any costs incurred in the preparation or submission of the price quotes.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to reject any offers if such action is considered to be in the best interest of the projects.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to issue Purchase Orders to multiple vendors.
- The Purchase Order, once accepted by the bidder, becomes a binding contract, including the content of JSI Standard Terms and Conditions, e.g., Anti-human Trafficking and Child Safeguarding Provisions.
Invoicing and Payment:
- Payment will be made according to Article 6 of the JSI standard Purchase Order terms and conditions (see attached).
Number of Quotations per Bidder:
- If so desired, firms may submit one or more alternative quotations.
JSI hereby reserves the right to reject bids received in response to this RFQ and is in no way bound to accept any proposal. JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, including the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if appropriate. Quantities may be subject to change. Once a bid or partial quantity of a bid is accepted and confirmed with an order, failure to provide the goods in a timely way –except for force majeure- will be considered a failure to perform in accordance with this tender and with JSI’s standard contract terms and conditions.
- All information provided as part of this RFQ must be treated as confidential. In the event that any information is inappropriately released, JSI will seek appropriate remedies as stated in the attached Terms and Conditions.
- The content of proposals, discussions including but not limited to email exchanges, and all information received in response to this RFQ will be held strictly confidential, except as otherwise noted.
- All communications regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the appropriate parties at JSI. Contacting third parties involved in the project, the review panel, or any other party may constitute a conflict of interest, and could result in disqualification of the proposal.
- Award of a proposal does not imply acceptance of its terms and conditions. JSI reserves the option to negotiate the final terms and conditions. JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, as well as the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if deemed appropriate.
E.) Right To Final Negotiations
- JSI reserves the option to negotiate on the final costs and final scope of work and also reserves the option to limit or include third parties at JSI’s sole and full discretion in such negotiations.
F.) Third-Party Limitations
- JSI does not represent, warrant, or act as an agent for any third party as a result of this solicitation. This solicitation does not authorize any third party to bind or commit JSI in any way without JSI’s express written consent by duly authorized Senior Management staff.
G.) Review Process
- The review process will involve a review panel with participants from JSI. It may, at JSI’s discretion involve other entities as determined necessary.
H.) Proposal Validity
- The proposal shall be valid for 60 days after submission.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Bidders are expected to submit a signed Financial Bid in NGN with the Company Letterhead paper with the following:
- Detailed description and pack size of each item
- Country of origin or manufacture
- Unit Cost and total cost
- Delivery period
- Validity of quotation
- Warranty/Shelf life as applicable.
All bids must be received, electronically at: [email protected]
Click here for more information (PDF)
Click here for the General Contract Terms and Conditions for Supply of Products and Services (PDF)
Note: Please send questions on the RFQ in one email to:[email protected] not later than 19th April, 2022.