The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN) invites interested eligible suppliers / vendors to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, also known as UN Women, is a United Nations entity working for the empowerment of women. UN Women became operational in January 2011.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (Nigerian companies Only) – Multiple supplies and services
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
In line with this mandate, UN women Nigeria country office has launched this Call for expression of interest to invite prospective vendors who wish to provide their services to UN Women to submit their business profiles for review.
Scope of Work
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) invites interested companies to express their interest for provision of Multiple Supplies and Services including the following:
- Stationeries / office supplies
- Office furniture
- ICT supplies
- ICT maintenance/ repairs
- Car Hire
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Travel Management services
- Video coverage
- Event décor/ event branding/ stage setup
Vendors must be able to supply these good/services in one or more of the following states: Lagos, Ekiti, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kano, Gombe, Cross river, Kwara, Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Yobe, Plateau – Nigeria.
- Interested Vendors are invited to share a company profile which demonstrate their capacity to provide supplies/ services to UN Women any one of the above listed areas.
- Organizational structure, experience, client referrals, financial capacity and team composition will all be reviewed and will contribute to determining suitability of the businesses that respond to this call.
- Women owned businesses and companies promoting gender equality are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Businesses that meet/ exceed the evaluation criteria will be added to the UN Women vendor roster. Successful organizations may be invited to bid for future UN Women contracts/requests.
- Must be a legally registered entity in Nigeria. CAC registration certification is mandatory
- Must have registered account for the business.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in the business sector in EOI with a minimum 3 executed contracts in the last 3 years.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Submissions will be made via the UN Women e-Procurement portal. Click Here to view.
The EOI should include the following:
- Brief presentation of company (Business profile) including number of staff, turnover, years in business
- Contact information: full name and address, country, telephone number, e-mail address, website and contact person.
- Client Reference list with contact details.
- CAC registration certificate (mandatory)
- Website link / Instagram handle (recommended)
- Photographs (if applicable)
- Audited financial accounts for past 2 years (recommended)
Note: Prices are not required at this stage.
Click Here (PDF) for more clarifications.