The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and eligible companies / manufacturers to tender pre-qualification documents for the supply of the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Manufacturers for the Supply of Oral Covid-19 Antiviral Medicines (Molnupiravir and Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir)
Reference: UNDP-PSU-00027 (GPH3860000)
Clarification, request for additional information and exchange of information:
- Applicants requiring any clarification of pre-qualification documents and procedure may send written request for clarification preferably using messaging function through Supplier Portal or alternatively sending an email to following addresses: [email protected] and cc to [email protected]
- The UNDP may make the amendments to the document, at any time but not later than 5 calendar days prior the deadline for submission, that will be published and accessible by the Applicants.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Applications must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, Click Here to register a profile in the system.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration. Follow the instructions in the guide to search the tender, subscribe, and submit response.
Note that system time zone is in EST time zone (NY time).
- Date and time visible on the main screen of event (on Quantum Supplier Portal) will be final and prevail over any other closing time indicated elsewhere, in case they are different. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure applications are submitted within this deadline. UNDP will not accept any applications that is not submitted directly in the system.
- Submit your application a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your application at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
- The Applications shall be written in English language. Any documents originated in any other language can be attached to the Application so long as they accompanied by English translation.
- Submission files:
- Format: PDF, word, excel files only.
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted. Applicants are solely responsible for ensuring that any and all files sent to UNDP are readable, that is, not corrupted, in the indicated electronic format, and free from viruses and malware. Failure to provide readable files will result in the submission being rejected.
Related Document: UNDP_Oracle_Supplier_portal_user_guide_August 2021 (PDF).