Oxfam International invites interested and qualified payroll providers to submit quotations for the following works:
Oxfam is a world-wide development organization that mobilizes the power of people against poverty. In Nigeria, we; work to influence policy change in favour of the poor; and most vulnerable, promoting food security and supporting small scale farmers to improve the livelihoods of men and women in rural areas. We focus on meeting vulnerable people’s needs, saving lives, sustaining increased incomes for the poorest, transforming attitudes about women’s roles and rights
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quote (RFQ) for Payroll System for Oxfam
This term of reference seeks to provide a payroll system for Oxfam in Nigeria which can help save time and money to enable HR and Finance staff focus on other productive activities. Below are the specifications the service should meet.
- Statutory tax and pension computations and deductions.
- Ability to allow and systemize the process for other deductions (statutory; and non-statutory)
- Ability to generate electronic and printed pay-slips at the Employee Self Service
- Ability to support electronic and digital signature
- Ability to produce monthly payroll exception report, payroll management reports, end-of-year reports and statutory reports
- Ability to support and effect internet banking – web to bank payments
- The system should allow for monthly reconciliation, record retention of employee and management access.
- The system should be able to process time and attendance.
- Computation and deduction of staff salary advance and outstanding float deductions
- Leave and absence tracking and processing
- System should be able to set up work flows and notifications for system approvals
- System must be able to seamlessly connect and bridge with existing and future HRIS Platforms especially SuccessFactors
- Infrastructure: The system must be cloud-based (SaaS) This entails access to payroll system must be anytime, anywhere and various devices.
- Integration: The following integration should be possible with the payroll system;
- Integration with Pastel accounting software.
- Integration with Success Factors HR system.
- Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Integration to time sheet
- Scalability:The system should support both scale-up and scale-down as soon as required.
- Support: The provider should be able to provide ongoing support for the system as may be required by administrators and users.
- Proof of Concept:The provider should be able to provide 1-month proof of concept to Oxfamat no additional cost.
- Security:The payroll system should be bonded and insured and have high-security encryption. The Provider should also describe how employee information will be secured.
All Payroll System Providers bidding to provide this Service to Oxfam Nigeria must meet the following conditions;
- The Provider must have a team of experts who are qualified and experienced in HR and Accounting administration. The team must be experienced in providing; the level of service Oxfam requires.
- The provider must have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in providing the level of service as described in this term of reference.
- The Provider must have a team of experienced and qualified experts to support the system.
- The provider should have a minimum of 2 similar contracts, preferably with corporate organizations(INGOS, Governments, Private sector employers etc)and provide evidence of these contracts. Also references from other organization would be accepted.
- The provider should submit its company profile along with the quotation, the profile should also include references and current customers.
- Supplier must covenant to store, manage and handle all data securely and responsibly in line applicable laws and regulations
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Completed bids should be sent to: [email protected]
Click Here for more clarifications on the RFQ.