The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites eligible vendors and suppliers to submit sealed bids for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid – One Year Long-Term Agreement for Supply of NFI and Hygiene Items in Maiduguri
In the framework of The Emergency Response Program in North-east Nigeria, the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for One Year Long Term Agreement for supply of NFI and Hygiene Items in Maiduguri.
Scope of Work
Click Here (PDF) to download the detailed SOW.
Requirements Check List
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel)
- Company’s Articles of Incorporation, Partnership or Corporation, whichever is applicable, including amendments thereto, if any.
- Certificate of Registration from host country’s Security & Exchange Commission or similar government agency/department/ministry
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer’s Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, Any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details)
- List of Plants/Warehouse/Service Facilities
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers
- Quality and Safety Standard Document / ISO 9001
- List of all contracts entered into for the last 3 years (indicate whether completed or ongoing)
- Certification that Non-performance of contract did not occur within the last 3 years prior to application for evaluation based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation
- For Construction Projects: List of machines & equipment (include brand, capacity and indication if the equipment are owned or leased by the Contractor)
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The Bidder shall seal the original and each copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “Original Bid” and “Copy of Bid”. The envelopes shall then be sealed in an outer envelope clearly marked “Bid for One Year Long-Term Agreement for Supply of NFI and Hygiene Items in Maiduguri. ITB-NG30-22-0096 Bidder’s Company Name Do not open until the day of bid opening”.
Bid Documents should be submitted to the:
International Organization for Migration (IOM),
No. 5 Gambole Road off Giwa Barracks,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
- Copies of Bids are to be dropped into the tender box and the bid register must be completed by vendor with (Company name, email address, and signed off).
- The inner and outer envelopes shall also indicate the name and address of the Bidder to enable the bid to be returned unopened in case it is declared “late”.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.