The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites eligible suppliers and vendors to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply of Livelihood Items in the Following Lots to UNHCR Warehouse
Reference No: ITB/HCR/NIGOG/22-002
Scope of Work
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Sub Office Ogoja, invites qualified Vendors to make a firm offer for the supply, delivery of livelihood items as indicated below:
- Lot I – Poultry Items
- Lot II – Agric Value Chain
- Lot III – Goat Keeping
- Lot IV – Pastries Catering
- Lot V – Barbing/Generator
- Lot VI – Tailoring
- Lot VII – Hair Styling Materials
Eligibility and Commercial/Registration Documentation Check
A prerequisite for any supplier to be deemed eligible for an award of contract is, that the company is not, or not associated with a company or individual, under procurement prohibition by the United Nations, including but not limited to prohibitions derived from the Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List, available at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-scconsolidated-list#entities.
The qualified supplier(s) will be added to the Vendor Database after investigation of suitability based on the submitted Vendor Registration Form (Annex D) and supporting documents. The following are the criteria based on which UNHCR decides if a company has the basic eligibility to be considered for a contract award:
- Valid Business Registration Certificate submitted (Corporate Affairs Commission))
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex D)
- Valid company business bank account (Annex D)
- Submitted Financial Statements of past two years
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex E)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Tax Identification Number (FIRS)
- Certificate of Dealership / Service Center from Manufacturers
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids should be submitted by file upload to eTenderBox, the online bid registration tool of UNHCR. Click Here to access the eTenderBox.
N/B: In order to use eTenderBox, registration on the website is required. This registration is exclusively for eTenderBox and does not replace any other registrations for UNHCR applications. One Supplier should have only one registered email account in the system. Therefore, the Supplier must use only one eTenderBox account for managing its offers to UNHCR. In case the password is forgotten that account cannot be used anymore, and new registration is required. Registration Guide and User Manual of eTenderBox are available at the above URL.
- ITB.HCR.NGAOG.22.002 For Supply of Livelihood items in lots (PDF).
- Annex H – Terms of Reference for supply of Goat (PDF).
- Annex G – eTenderBox Registration Guideline and Supplier User Manual (PDF).
- Annex F – UN Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).
- ANNEX E – UNHCR General Conditions for Provision of Goods and Services (PDF).
- Annex D – Vendor Registration Form (PDF).
- Annex C – ITB-0002 Submission Checklist (MS WORD).
- Annex B – Financial Offer Form ITB.HCR.NIGOG.22.0002 (MS EXCEL).
- Annex A – Technical Offer Form ITB.HCR.NIGOG.22 (MS EXCEL).