The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) – IT Equipments
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; “Skills Development for Youth Employment (SKYE), cofinanced by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany and DEZA, would like to procure “Units of Various IT Equipment in two (2) Lots” with the following but not limited specification.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Laptops: intel core i5 (minimum), 8th generation processor, 1.6ghz speed, 14 inches display, 8GB DDR; RAM 256GB SSD, Backlit-keyboard, Windows 10 (minimum). With compatible Docking stations and Laptop bags.
- Lot 2: Desktop Computers: 21″ Display (minimum), Pentium Processor, 8GB DDR, 1TB 7200 rpm SATÁ, intel® uhd graphics 600, headphone/microphone combo; USB Ports, Built-in speaker, Bluetooth, USB keyboard, USB optical mouse, Camera with integrated digital microphone, Windows 10 (minimum)
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- Comprehensive company profile
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT/Office Equipment
- A Bank Introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 67,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2020
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of IT/Office Equipment). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs/References.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 30th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91160247” to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Street,
Asokoro, F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than the specified closing date will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to Shortlisted firms that express their interest.