EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NO. 2024/002
PREQUALIFICATION OF PAYMENT SERVICES PROVIDERS
UNICEF Nigeria wishes to enter long term arrangement (LTA) with professional payment services providers to make cash based transfers (i.e e-payment, ATM debit pre-paid bank cards or other electronics transfer or direct cash in-hand payments) to beneficiaries enrolled in various existing and potential future cash transfer programmes in 36 states of Nigeria including FCT. The contracted payment services providers will be responsible for timely delivery of appropriate cash transfer benefits to eligible beneficiaries at national and sub-national levels with an acceptable geographic coverage of delivery points for the projects.
SPECIFIC TASKS INCLUDE:
a. Deliver cash payments to project beneficiaries ranging from 5000 and above and/or volunteers as per lists provided by UNICEF under its programmes for specific payment cycles on minimum monthly cycle or multiple. Ensure robust beneficiary verification and security measures that ensure data protection while keeping beneficiary opportunity cost and risks at minimum.
b. Properly account for and document the transfers delivered in accordance with UNICEF’s instructions, amounts and list of beneficiaries, and make reconciliation of delivered benefit amounts to actual payments made at the end of each payment cycles.
c. Provide other payment services within the framework of LTA when requested.
d. UNICEF Nigeria invites interested professional payment services providers to express their interest by submitting the following questionnaire.
• The REOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not request bids or proposals at this stage. We merely seek information on your business and your expression of interest. In participating in the future tender. A response to this REOI does not automatically ensure that you selected to participate in tender or be selected for procurement. The decision of UNICEF will be final. UNICEF will not be responsible for the costs incurred in preparing and submitting your expression of interest.
• UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the REOI and/or any future solicitation process. UNICEF also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions such as and when issuing any future tender documents.
• As part of the prequalification process; UNICEF may request for additional documents to validate prospective bidders claim.
• Only successful pre-qualified service providers would be invited to participate in UNICEF’s request for proposal (rfp).
• Any unsolicited attempt to influence UNICEF internal selection process in favor of any company(s) will result in immediate disqualification.
• The full details of the statement of work describing the services required in detail will form part of the future request for proposal services.
• If you have any additional questions about this REOI. Please contact us by 16th February, 2024 at 23: 59 (Abuja Time) at e-mail: Orji Kenneth Ibezim [email protected] with a copy to Philip Sule [email protected]
• Expression of interest can be submitted via the following link or QR code.
• Deadline for submission: Friday 23rd February, 2024.