MERCY CORPS NIGERIA
Date: 15th November, 2023
1. NIG/YOL/TEN045: Provision of Fuel (AGO + PMS) for Mercy Corps in Yola, Adamawa State and Taraba.
2. NIG/YOL/TEN046: Provision of accommodation and catering services in Adamawa and Taraba State.
3. NIG/YOL/TEN047: Supply of office and Guest House Consumables in Adamawa and Taraba State.
4. NIG/YOL/TEN048: Supply of office stationery and computer accessories for MC Adamawa and Taraba.
5. NIG/YOL/TEN042: Provision of Car Hire Services in Taraba State (re-advertised).
Mercy Corps, is non-religious, non-profit and non-governmental international humanitarian organization.
Mercy corps is seeking for a legally registered companies specialized in the abovelisted fields to obtain and submit tender for the above market;
If you are interested in submitting a bid, you will need to complete an Intent to Bid Form and submit it according to the guidelines below.
1. The Suppliers should download the Intent to bid from this website: www.mcnigeria.com/tenders
2. Intend to bid form can be picked up from following Mercy Corps offices at NO. K49 Karewa GRA, Jimeta Yola, Adamawa State
Completed Intent to bid forms must be submitted to Mercy Corps by 20th November, 2023 in one of the below methods.
1. Email completed Intent to Bid Form to [email protected] with the tender reference number in the email subject line.
2. Return completed Intent to bid form in person and place in the tender box at any of the Mercy Corps Abuja Office at:
No. K49 Karewa GRA, Jimeta Yola, Adamawa State
The tender reference number should be written in the envelope.
After the closing date of this tender notice, the Request for Bid/Proposal will be sent to the suppliers who submitted Intent to Bid Forms. The request for Bid/request for Proposal will be sent according to the preference you have mentioned in the Intent to Bid form.
Tender Notice – Abuja, Nigeria