Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: ITN Campaign STTA / ConsultantLocations: Zamfara, Benue & PlateauEmployment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Scope of WorkThis scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support the technical and logistics workstream in the implementation of the ITN campaign.
- Support training at all levels for the implementation of the ITN campaign
- Support quantification and distribution of materials and tools
- Support implementation of ICT4D campaigns
- Support review meetings at the state level and collate ITN campaign mobilization and distribution data.
- Support monitoring and supervision of ITN campaign macro and micro logistics
- Support the state team to proactively respond to challenges during the ITN campaign.
- Support the state to ensure monitoring and supervision of mobilization and distribution exercises is efficient.
- Support the state on advocacy and community mobilization for all campaigns.
- Develop draft final campaign technical reports.
- Support the development of the ITN campaign playbook.
- Support the technical and logistics workstream in the implementation of SMC campaigns.
Supervision of Consultant:The ITN Campaign STTA will report to the Senior ITN Consultant Malaria Program.
Job QualificationsBachelor’s Degree or HND in a relevant field