Instructions to bidders
About FRAD Foundation
Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission in accordance with the Nigerian Law. We work with the Vision of a sustainable future where everyone can access development leaving no one behind and a Mission to build the resilience of vulnerable populations using locally available solutions that ensures participation leaving no one behind. This Vision and Mission guides our work in the thematic areas of GBV, Child protection, Nutrition, Education, early recovery and livelihood, and WASH.
With funding from the Save the Children (SC), FRAD is implementing a 4 months Integrated locally led emergency response to floods and cholera in Northeast and Northwest Nigeria. We are looking for vendors with good track record of experience and capacity to deliver the following supplies and services
Purpose of the call for tender
The purpose of this call for tender is to solicit competitive offers for the following
- Procurement of Hygiene Kit for 250 Household (Tender/FRAD/SC/001/21/8/2023)
- Procurement of Dignity Kit for 250 Household (Tender/FRAD/SC/002/21/8/2023)
The tender call also aims to select reliable company that can be awarded this contract, FRAD is keen to working with suppliers who can deliver the work within good time, with quality and value for money.
|Issuing call for tender
|21st August 2023
|Deadline for request for clarification
|23rd August 2023
|Deadline for tender submission
|28th August 2023
|Tender opening and evaluation by FRAD Procurement team
|29th August 2023
|Notification of award to successful tenderer
|30th August 2023
|Signing of Contract
|31th August 2023
Submission of tender should include all the documents attached for this tender application, signed stamped with all supporting documents.
- The closing date of this tender is fixed on Friday 28/08/2023 at 4:30 PM in FRAD Foundation Head officeat the following address No 55 Mandau Street, Bulumkutu Abuja, and Maiduguri Borno State. (Due to urgent needs of these services and supplies tender opening might be on rolling basis)
- Tenderers must fill, sign, stamp all attached documents
- The BOQ table should be fill and print it on the bidder’s letter head.
- The offer to the call for tender will not result in the award of a contract.
- The offer must be submitted to FRAD Foundation Security Desk on arrival department in a sealed envelope with the mention not to be opened before tender opening date.
- Unsealed envelope and late offers will not be considered.
- All documents submitted will be verified and company must be in full compliance with government regulations.
- Send email request for tender documents using the dented title and Number to [email protected]