ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY OF MEDICAL CONSUMABLES
TENDER REFERENCE: GF-RFQ-AHNI-10-2023
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is a not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, humanitarian services and technology-creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. AHNI is supporting the Government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in various states within Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting qualified and interested companies to submit sealed quotations for the supply of Medical consumables as listed below
|ITEM DESCRIPTION||DETAIL SPECIFICATION||UOM||QTY|
|Needles and Syringe (detached)||1ml (detached), high quality with regulatory approval||Pack of 100pcs||18,690|
C. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
|1||Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and of contact for the company|
|2||Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)|
|3||Latest Tax Clearance Certificate|
|4||Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited financial report)|
|5||Bank Reference Letter duly addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee|
|6||Evidence of experience in award(s) of medical consumables of similar scope, and value within the last 3 years; Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job orders or contract of supplies as well as proof delivery(ies)|
|7||Submission of physical sample(s) of all quoted product(s) of interest is a MUST|
|8||Financial Quotation and requisite Commercial Terms|
D. EVALUATION AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (C) are included in the submission documentation; Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|STAGES OF BID EVALUATION||EVALUATION DESCRIPTION||EVALUATION APPLICATION|
|1ST STAGE||Complete Conformity to tender Submission Requirements||PASS OR FAIL|
|2ND STAGE||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-6||PASS OR FAIL|
|3RD STAGE||Product physical sample presentation for verification and approval (This is one-off exercise that will be conducted for those bidders that have met the requirement of stages 1 & 2)||PASS OR FAIL|
|4TH STAGE||Financial bid opening evaluation of conformity to financial quotation (i.e clear specification, clear unit of measurement, delivery lead-time, price and warranty).||PASS OR FAIL|
|5TH STAGE||Consideration for award||Price Reasonableness, acceptable quality, acceptable delivery timeline and warranty provision|
E. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUTIONS
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-6) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative for those that require same, properly labeled with your company name on one side of the envelope as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (eg; Envelope 1 – Technical document, envelope 2- financial quotation), you are expected to submit theses (2) envelopes inside one bigger envelope, addressed and submit same in hard copy to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi),
Plot 512, Cadastral Zone BO9 (23 Celina Ayom Crescent)
NAF conference Centre,
Kado 900108, Abuja- FCT. Nigeria
F. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BIDDERS
• For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to [email protected]
• AHNI is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance, with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws
• Deliveries: Delivery Location is Federal Central Medical Store, Oshodi, Lagos NIGERIA).
• Do not submit your sample along with your quotation. Samples presentation will be treated as a separate exercise where an email communication requesting for presentation of sample for review shall be sent to all those that are able to meet the requirement of technical prequalification stages.
• All proposal document submitted including price must be valid for six (6) months from the proposal due date. This includes but is not limited to cost, terms, conditions and service level agreement.
• To ensure AHNI get value for money, bidders that meet listed technical requirement will be required to submit physical sample(s) of the product proposed for physical verification/approval and shall form part of the selection process. The date and time for physical samples presentation and review shall be duly communicated to those concern later.
G. CLOSING DATE
Tender document must be hand delivered or couriered to the above address on or before Tuesday 3rd August 2023 at 5:00pm GMT.
AHNI reserves the right to select and negotiate with that company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNI to award a contract.