REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
RFP REFERENCE NUMBER IHP-ACO/RFP/FY23/047
TITLE: PROVISION OF SECURITY GUARD SERVICES FOR IHP IN EBONYI, ABUJA, BAUCHI, KEBBI, AND SOKOTO STATES OFFICE UNDER “USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP).
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible firms to submit offers for the provision of Security Guard services for IHP in Ebonyi, Abuja, Bauchi, Kebbi, and the Sokoto states offices.
• The vendors must demonstrate capacity, based on technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
• Palladium intends to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
RFP submission requirements/evaluation
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Profile of the company
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate for 2020, 2021 and 2022.
• Bank details/Financial capabilities
• Cover letter explaining interest to be a contracted vendor or supplier
• Three (3) references from current or past clients (at least in the last 2 years)
• Copy of license to operate as Private Security from Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
• Copy of Pension Certificate Registration
Link to full Request for Proposal (RFP)
Kindly access the link and follow the instructions as contained in the RFP. The RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and it contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements. https://bit.ly/3DgtdzL
Submission information: please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: [email protected] with the subject “Provision of Security Guard Services for IHP offices.
The Technical and financial proposal should be submitted on different folders. The RFP closes on 1st August, 2023 No late application will be received after the deadline.