Instructions to bidders
About FRAD Foundation
Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission in accordance with the Nigerian Law. We work with the Vision of a sustainable future where everyone can access development leaving no one behind and a Mission to build the resilience of vulnerable populations using locally available solutions that ensures participation leaving no one behind. This Vision and Mission guids our work in the Thematic areas of GBV, Child protection, Nutrition, Education, early recovery and livelihood, and WASH.
With funding from the Nigeria Humanitarian funds (NHF), FRAD is implementing a 6 months project Providing protection to women and girls from gender based violence and gender sensitive and inclusive Nutrition response in Magumeri and Damboa, Borno state. We are looking for vendors with good track record of experience and capacity to deliver the following supplies and services.
Purpose of the call for tender
The purpose of this call for tender is to solicit competitive offers for the following
Procurement of Dignity Kits (Tender/FRAD/NHF/015/16/7/2023)
Procurement of Recreational and PSS materials for women and girls safe space (Tender/FRAD/NHF/016/16/7/2023)
Procurement of Routine Medication for OTP (drugs) [(Tender/FRAD/NHF/018/16/7/2023)]
Procurement and Installation of 10KVA solar system in FRAD Foundation Head office
Procurement of Tom Brwon Mixtures (Grains) and Materials (utentils)
The tender call also aims to select reliable company that can be awarded this contract, FRAD is keen to working with suppliers who can deliver the work within good time, with quality and value for money.
Issuing call for tender 16th July 2023
Deadline for request for clarification 18th July 2023
Deadline for tender submission 22th July 2023
Tender opening and evaluation by FRAD Procurement team 24th July 2023
Notification of award to successful tenderer 25th July 2023
Signing of Contract 26th July, 2023
Submission of tender should include all the documents attached for this tender application, signed stamped with all supporting documents.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- The closing date of the tender submission is Wednesday 22/07/2023 at 4:00 PM in FRAD Foundation Head office at the following address No 55 Mandau Street, Bulumkutu Abuja, Maiduguri Borno State. (Due to urgent needs of these services and supplies tender opening might be on rolling basis)
- Tenderers must fill, sign, stamp all attached documents
- The offer to the call for tender will not result in the award of a contract.
- The offer must be submitted to FRAD Foundation Security Desk on arrival, fill attendance and drop tender in the tender box in a sealed envelope with the mention Not to be opened before tender opening date.
- Unsealed envelope and late offers will not be considered.
- All documents submitted will be verified and company must be in full compliance with government regulations.
- Send email requst for tender documents using the denter title and Number to [email protected]