SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED (SNEPCO)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF CEMENTING SERVICES, FLOAT EQUIPMENT AND CASING ACCESSORIES
(NIPEX TENDER NO: SNEPCO.00000239)
TENDER NO: CW674355
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 (OML 118) on behalf of itself and other Co-Ventures consisting of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Total Energies Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deep-water) Limited under a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited hereby invites reputable and competent registered Nigerian companies who are duly with the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulator Commission (NUPRC) to do business, with proven experience in Provision of Cementing Services to apply for inclusion into the bid list for PROVISION OF CEMENTING SERVICES, FLOAT EQUIPMENT AND CASING ACCESSORIES as listed in the scope of work below.
Bidders will be expected to demonstrate their capability and capacity to accept and deal with the financial and technical complexities associated with a contract of this SNEPCO hereby invites submissions from reputable and competent Nigerian registered companies having requisite proven experiences.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
• Module 1 – Provision of Cement mixing/pumping & pressure testing services.
• Module 2 – Provision of cement Slurry Engineering services and Materials
• Module 3 – Provision of Cross Pumping Supervision services (optional)
• Module 4 – Supply of float equipment and casing accessories.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Service category in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) below. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers with IV status NJQS database product group – (3.04.03 Cementing Services, Cement Engineering & 1.01.05 Cementing Equipment and liner Hanger Systems will receive Invitation to tender.
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for, log on to www.nipexng-com and access NJQS with your long-in details, click on “continue Joint Qualification Scheme Tool”, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’
• If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact Nipex office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification & necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS per-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action
• To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
4. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
1. A cover letter summarizing the content of the Pre-Qualification Document.
2. Evidence of:
• -Pumping Unit Ownership, Franchise or Access to OEM materials, evidenced by possession of legally binding agreement with original OEM.
• OEM for Float Equipment & Casing Accessories manufacturing facility or access to OEM materials, evidenced by possession of legally binding agreement with original OEM.
3. Nigerian Registration
a. Evidence of Contractor’s registration in Nigeria (Certificate of Incorporation), Contractor’s legal status and profile including Nigerian shareholding and details of any formal technical support agreement with foreign companies.
b. Failure to provide any of these requirements shall constitute a Fatal Flaw.
c. In the case of joint venture, attach copy of the Joint Venture Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), clearly stating the roles, obligations and responsibilities of each party.
d. Copy of current certificate of registration of the NUPRC (DPR), NOSDRA and State of Residence Ministry of Environment or evidence of renewal.
5. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and provide the following requirements.
1. Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian registered company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
2. Tenderer shall provide evidence of NCEC Category 1,2,3,4 or 5 Services and Support NCEC (SS) demonstrating ownership of equipment for cement mixing/pumping & pressure testing equipment.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of Tenderer’s key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. Tenderer shall provide Location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
6. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderer who are pre-qualified with NJQS in 3.04.03 Cementing Services, Cement Engineering and/or 1.01.05 cementing equipment and Liner hanger Systems as at 23:59hrs on 25/07/2023 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bid.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Proposed contract start date is Q1 2024.
• Contract Duration: 3 years + 2 years extension option.
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be fully borne by interested contractors
• All respondents to SNEPCo must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. (NOGICD) All respondents should educate themselves on the requirements of the NOGICD and ensure full compliance. Non-Compliance is a FATAL FLAW.
• This advertisement of “Invitation to tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of SNEPCo to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from SNEPCo and/or any of its partners. SNEPCo reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/ Technical package.
• SNEPCo shall communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies in NJQS and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
• Contractors that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel are up to date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
• Successful contractors shall be subjected to a Shell facilitated Integrity Due Diligence screening
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.
MANAGEMENT NCDMB CERT. NO.: ES/NCDMB/SNEPCO/ADV/UPD/200423/ PROVISION OF CEMENTING SERVICES