CANADA DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, DEVELOPMENT AND TRADE (DFATD)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs, Development and Trade (DFATD) seeks the services of a contractor to carry out a summative evaluation of the project, “Youth Entrepreneurship and Women’s Empowerment in Northern Nigeria (Nigeria WAY)”, implemented in Bauchi State.
SCOPE OF WORK
The required work is as follows:
• Assess the Nigeria WAY project’s results
• Assess the relevance of Nigeria WAY results
• Assess the Nigeria WAY project’s efficiency
• Assess the sustainability of results
• Identify barriers/factors to the sustainability of results.
• Identify barriers/factors to the sustainability of results to inform future programming.
• Provide findings, conclusions, recommendations, and any lessons to fulfill the stated evaluation purpose.
This assignment is expected to start in September 2023, with a level of work of approximately 60 days over a period of four months; subject to review should workload increase. This consultancy is open to all nationals with permit to work in Nigeria.
The contractor is required to provide an evaluation team as per the requirements contained in the RFP. For details, kindly refer to the Request for Proposals (RFP) document.
Skills and Abilities
Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation, time management and delivery of finalized reports/deliverables by deadline. Working knowledge of Hausa and other local languages skills is an asset.
Method of Application
To receive a PDF copy of the RFP for this consultancy, please send an email to [email protected] not later than Friday, July 21, 2023. The proposal will consist of two parts; A Technical Component and a Financial Component.
For the full list of instructions, please visits the High Commission of Canada’s website; https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/nigeria/request-propo-demande.aspx?lang=eng