NIGERIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY | PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT – AUCTION NOTICE
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS), in Abuja wishes to auction its used operational vehicles. All vehicles for sale will be display by 10:00 – 16:30m daily for inspection on 22nd and 23rd May, 2023 and the deadline for bids is as follows:
Vehicle Location: Nigerian Red Cross Society Logistics Unit Plot 589 T.O.S Benson Crescent, Off N. Okonjo-Iweala Way, Utako District, Abuja
List of Vehicles on Auction:
|1||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HARDTOP||WHITE||2015||JTGEB73JXF9014461|
|2||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HARDTOP||WHITE||2016||JTERB71J600087335|
|3||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HARDTOP||WHITE||2015||JTEEB71J707025917|
|4||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HARDTOP||WHITE||2016||JTEEB71J707030826|
GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS
• Payments shall be made immediately after winning the bid or the item will be re-bid.
• Payments can be made in any of the following through designated NRCS Account
1. Only sealed bids to be accepted and deadline for receipt of sealed bids is on 25th May, 2023 by 16:00 and should be submitted to the Logistics Office Nigerian Red Cross Society Logistics Unit Plot 589 T.O.S Benson Crescent, Off N. Okonjo-Iweala Way, Utako District, Abuja
2. The NRCS Finance officer be available to provide banking details
3. All items are sold “as is” with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be “no returns” and “no refunds” made after the sales.
4. A 40% down payment will be made on vehicles after successful selection. The 60% balance payment must be made within 3 working days after winning the bid or the winner would forfeit the initial 40% deposit made.
5. Nigerian Customs Authority will charge customs duties for duty bound items. Buyers shall bear full responsibility for payment of custom duty and tax. The seller(NRCS) reserves the right to select any bid and is not obligated to accept the highest bid
6. Items purchased are expected to be removed from the NRCS compound after all necessary payments are concluded and confirmed.
7. There will be a registration exercise for all intending buyers and viewers starting on 22nd and 23rd May, 2023 at 10.00 to 16:30 daily, buyers and Viewers are expected to register using an identity card or a means of identification; only registered buyers on a previous day will be allowed into the compound the next day to View and on the auction day.
FIND THE OTHER FILES HERE: AUCTION ADVERT