REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR11608609 – APC SMART-UPS
Due: May 12, 2023
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following:
|1||APC Smart-UPS,500 Watts /750 VA,Input 230V /Output 230V||30||each|
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to U.S. Embassy Warehouse, Plot 1129, Durumi District, Beside the American International School via NNPC Station, Durumi District, Abuja.
Payment Term: Net 30.
In your response, kindly fill the attached form and send along with your quote as required by the NDAA Act in consonance with FAR 52.204-24,25,26 (if you haven’t done so in the last one year)
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be by email to [email protected] and have the RFQ number (PR11608609) on the subject line.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver or if backordering).
- Vendors must provide proof of active registration in Sam.gov and Unique Entity ID (UEI) code.
- Deadline for offer submission is Wednesday May 12, 2023.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.