SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF NNPC/SPDC/TOTAL ENERGIES/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF STRUCTURED OFFICE AND FIBRE OPTIC CABLING CW590937
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: SPDC.1000006514
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as Operator of NNPC/SPDC/TotalEnergies/AGIP Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for provision of Structured Office and Fibre Optic Cabling.
SPDC is hereby seeking for interested and qualified Telecoms and service providers for Telecommunication Cabling Systems Network Upgrade. SPDC has a large telecoms rigs sites etc. SPDC invites submission from reputable Nigerian registered companies having professional experience in provision of structured office and Fibre Optic cabling.
The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q2 2022 and remain active two contracts are planned for award.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to:
1. Inspections and survey of existing cabling network infrastructure.
2. Design and new/additional structured office/campus cabling infrastructure, inter-location/campus optic fibre system networks, and CATV systems and network infrastructure.
3. Procurement of material, cables, equipment’s and accessories
4. Installation, integration, commissioning and handover of cabling infrastructure.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.01-Network Installation/Support Services (product/services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NGS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with OPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Rood, koy, Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
4. To initiate the NIOS prequalification process, access www.nipex.ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements
1. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 etc) including company memorandum & articles of association and/or evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & Ownership structure in Nigeria.
2. Tenderer shall provide evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 NCEC for construction and moveable equipment (EC) demonstrating capacity and capability to execute the work scope.
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. Tenderer shall provide evidence of Location of in-country facilities (not limited to administrative office) to execute the work scope.
5.0 CLOSING DATE:
Only tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.014 – Network Installation/Support Services (product/services) NJQS product category as at Monday April 24, 2023 by 16:00hrs being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bid.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be contractor’s accounts
• This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of SPDC to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SPDC shall communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies in NJQS and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
• Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information and note that this contract procurement process will be progressed through NipeX system.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/141122/PROVISION OF STRUCTURED OFFICE AND FIBRE OPTIC CABLING – CW 590937