INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF VENDORS – INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (IS)
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
In pursuit of continuous improvement and sustained service delivery in a fast evolving environment, Jhpiego Corporation intends to pre-qualify vendors for internet services providers (ISP). Vendors are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jhpiego requirements before making submissions.
However, vendors should note that inclusion in the database of goods and services does not automatically qualify the vendor to supply goods and services. Selection of vendors will continue to be made on competitive basis and on merit, as well as consideration for best value for money, good quality, acceptable delivery period and reliability using only suppliers that exist in the database.
Reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) with extensive experience in providing internet services and infrastructure for medium and large sized organizations.
SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
All submissions must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Invitation for Pre-qualification of vendors for the supply of goods and services and the category applied for:
• Proof of license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable)
• Lead-time for service provision if successful
• Payment terms if different (preferably Net 30 days)
• Full details of types of corporates services
• References to organizations where similar service are being rendered including names, address and phone numbers
• All submissions must be dully signed
• Contract will run minimum twelve (12 months)
All applicants should provide the following:
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Vendor must be a licensed/authorized vendor for services to be rendered (please provide copy of supporting documentation).
• Company profile (briefing the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address).
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
• Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years form clients/organizations.
All bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The procurement committee
Jhpiego – an affiliate of John Hopkins University
Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent
(Behind Pacesetters College) Wuye, Abuja
Ensure that you put all quotes into bid box at the reception. Also, ensure that you complete the bid work sheet at the reception.
Please direct all communications via email to [email protected]
7.1 CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the final quote submission of bids is at 4pm WAT on 4th April, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: NO PHONE CALLS OR PERSONAL EMAIL ENQUIRIES USE ONLY THE EMAIL ID PROVIDED IN 6.0