Founded by a former US Marine, formed at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, and fueled by angel investors from Silicon Valley, this is our story.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Adamawa
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
CALL FOR NATIONAL TENDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEEDS AND INOCULANTS
|SN||Item Description||Technical Specifications||Quantity||Packaging|
|1||groundnut seeds (samnut 21 and kampala)||2,925 kg of samnut 21 and 6,187.5 kg of Kampala packaged in 25kg bag||9,112.5||Kg|
|2||soybean seeds||(TGX-1448-2E) 10,212.5 kg packaged in 25kg bag||10,212.5||Kg|
|3||Inoculants||Sachet of 20 grams||2,317||Sachets|
OPENING, EVALUATION OF TENDERS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
The opening and examination of tenders is for the purpose of checking whether the tenders are complete and whether the tenders are generally in order.
The following processes will be applied to this Tender:
- Tender Period
- Tender Closing
- Tender Opening
- Administrative Evaluation
- Technical Evaluation
- Financial Evaluation
- Contract Award
- Notification of Contract Award
The subsequent evaluation of the tenders shall be carried out in Yola by an Evaluation Committee made up of representatives of Nuru Nigeria.
Tenders will be evaluated on the criteria listed below:
- Compliance with Nuru Nigeria Procurement terms and conditions. (Administrative)
- Prices based on best value for money of items requested. (Financials)
- Adherence with technical specifications requested. (Technical)
- Quality of the product. (Technical)
- Delivery Lead-time. (Technical)
- Similar past experiences with NGO/UN agencies. (Administrative)
- Availability of physical presence (Operational Office/shop). (Technical)
- Payment Terms and Conditions. (Technical)
- Validity of the offer. (Administrative)
In the interests of transparency and equal treatment and without being able to modify their tenders, bidders may be required, at the sole written request of the evaluation committee, to provide clarifications within forty-eight (48) hours. Any such request for clarification must not seek the correction of formal errors or of major restrictions affecting performance of the contract or distorting competition.
Any attempt by a bidder to influence the evaluation committee in the process of examination, clarification, evaluation and comparison of tenders, to obtain information on how the procedure is progressing or to influence Nuru Nigeria in its decision concerning the award of the contract will result in the immediate rejection of the tender. No liability can be accepted for late delivery of tenders. Late tenders will be rejected and will not be considered.
Method of Application
The tender package can be downloaded from the link in this publication. It shall consist of two categorizations, documents should be dully filled, signed and stamped.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Order of arranging documents
- Administrative and technical document should be put in the same envelope and marked “Administrative and Technical”
- Financial offers should be placed in a different envelop marked “Financial offer”
- All copy placed in a sealed non-identifiable envelope.
This sealed non-identifiable envelope shall be titled:
Tender for the Purchase of Seeds and Inoculants: ITB-2023-003
NB: Only bidders that pass Administrative and Technical evaluation will proceed to Financial Evaluation.
The tenders can be submitted through the following:
- Hand delivery of Physical bids receipt to the following address:
Nuru Nigeria – Yola Office
Plot No: Plot K46 Karewa GRA Jimeta Yola Between 8:30 am- 5:00 pm.
- For e-bids submissions By Email to the following email addresses: To [email protected] Cc: [email protected] with the title “ITB-2023-003.
Whichever format is chosen, offers must be received by no later than the 27th March 2023 at 5:00 PM.
NB: Late bids submission will not be accepted, and will be returned to the Proponent or discarded. Also, all bids will be irrevocable after the Call for Tenders closing date.
Content of Tenders
The Tenderer must provide all the documents provided by NN in the tender package with other documents requested by NURU NIGERIA in compliance with the requirements set out. The proposal shall include, as a minimum:
NN Supplier registration form” and Code of conduct duly completed. These NN forms should be completed with all required information and the below to be provided accordingly.
Proof of company registration in Nigeria (CAC certificate);
- Current Tax Payment Certificate;
- Quotation or detailed Price offer.
- Company must be a certified seed company
- Prices offered must be in Nigerian Naira currency.
- Only Unit price with WHT included will be accepted.
- Quotation must have a date and validity
- Quotation must mention mode of payment.
- Nuru Nigeria’s Code of Conduct filled and signed by the duly authorized person.
- Proof of similar past experience working with INGOs and/or UN Agencies with two (2) relevant employees of such organizations as a reference.
This documents do not confer any binding contractual liability on NURU NIGERIA andfailure to provide all of the above and in the formats stipulated will result to disqualification of the Tenderer’s proposal.