CARITAS NIGERIA & JDPC
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR PRINTING
OPENING DATE: MARCH 3, 2023 CLOSING DATE: MARCH 10, 2023
1. PRINTING OF MONITORING AND EVALUATION TOOLS
2. PRINTING OF STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
Caritas Nigeria is an Agency of the Catholic Bishop Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) established in September 2010 as the specialized National Relief and Human Development Agency that coordinates development inventions for the Catholics Church in Nigeria.
We now call for two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids for each quotation
TECHNICAL BID: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Evidence of Company’s Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of two years (2020-2022) Tax Clearance certificate
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Comprehensive company profile with registered address, email address and phone number
• Evidence of successfully executing similar projects in the last two years
• This proposals solicitation is open and will be very competitive.
• The successful bidder shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract for the job.
• Bids that do not meet the required specifications shall be disqualified
• The items must be delivered within two weeks upon receipt of job order
SUBMISSION OF QUOTATIONS:
Quotations must be delivered in soft copy in two separate PDF documents titled -“Technical bid and Financial Bid”
Kindly visit the link on Caritas Nigeria Website
Quotations should be submitted via email to [email protected] between the hours of 10am – 4pm March 10, 2023.
Deadline for receipt of quotation: 4pm March 10, 2023