HEIRSHOLDINGS OIL AND GAS LIMITED (RC No. 1515696)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY HHOG-PHC-PD-2022-014B;
SUPPLY OF AUTOMOTIVE GAS OIL (AGO)
NipeX No; HEIRSOIL.00000032
HEIRSHOLDINGS OIL & GAS LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “HHOG”) seeks interested and pre-qualified Petroleum Marketing Companies for AGO Supply Services as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q1 2024 and continue for a duration of three (3) years with an option to extend for an additional period of two (2) years.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The detailed scope of services includes but not limited to:
1. Supply AGO directly to company (Rigs, Flow stations, and Office areas) locations with supplier-owned tanker trucks.
2. Issue requested volumes from stock to vehicles and equipment/plants on request.
3. Provide inventory management services as required for the company volumes in storage.
4. Supply of AGO to Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) specifications and standards. Product shall be tested to specified DPR standards before acceptance.
5. . Supplier shall provide the product test certificate issued by an independent and authorized testing company before the product is supplied.
6. Product must be sourced from DPR approved and verifiable sources locally or recognized and reputable refineries globally.
7. Provision of Source document for all deliveries.
8. Provision of a minimum of five hundred thousand (500,000) litres of supplier owned storage facility.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
3.1 To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the Product Category 2.07.02 Petroleum Products; Gas, Oils, Fuels in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Contractors in this category will receive Invitations to Tender
3.2 To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the services category you are listed for; you may login to vendors.nipex.ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on ‘continue joint qualification scheme tool. Click on ‘check my supplier status’ and thereafter click on ‘supplier product group’.
3.3 If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with at DPR now Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NURC) to do business. You may contact Nipex’ office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi. Lagos. With your DPR or (NURC) certificate as evidence for necessary update.
3.4 To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process. You may access www.nipex.ng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
3.5 In addition, Tenders shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the Nigerian oil & Gas industry content development Act 2010.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Tenders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nnpcgroup.com and www.nigcontent.com. In view at the fact that non-compliance will constitute a total flow in all contract evaluations.
The Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDB) will require each tenderer to;
1. Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian registered company or Nigerian registered company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details and scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
2. Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC forms CO2 and CO7
3. Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerian and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
4. Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
5. State proposed total space of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well-equipped offices.
6. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or approved NCDMB training institution(s).
7. Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
8. Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities.
9. Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
10. Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product group 2.07.02 Petroleum Products; Gas, Oils, Fuels as at 5:00 pm on the 28th day of February 2023 being the advert closing time/date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• PLEASE note that all interested contractors are required to strictly adhere to the following conditions in relation to their response to this advert.
• All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
• This advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of HHOG to award any contract to any contractors and or associated contractors. Sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from HHOG and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with NNPC Contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
Pre-qualified contractors in the relevant services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical and Commercial tenders at the same time, double Envelope Tender (DET).
Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will have their commercial tenders opened and evaluated.
HHOG will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex.ng.com for this advert and other relevant information.