Women and Children’s Right and Peace Building Awareness Initiative (WACRIPA) is a non-governmental, non-partisan, non-religious and not-for-profit organization whose goal is to “protect, empower and advocate for the equal rights of women and children in ensuring a better society”. WACRIPA was established and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2016. The organization is working towards promoting Gender Equality, Women Empowerment, Women and Children’s Right, Democracy & Good Governance, Education, Livelihood and Protection. WACRIPA is currently working towards strengthening the resilience of affected population in North-East Nigeria, Borno State, through livelihood support.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Others
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Description of tasks:
The purpose of this process is for WACRIPA to establish a list of preferred suppliers for the supply of food and non-food items. See detailed list in the excel file (RFQ)
The following are the eligible criteria for selection of a supplier:
- The Supplier must be a Nigerian with a minimum experience of 1 year.
- Must have a registered Company (company profile).
- Has Tax Identification Number
- Tax clearance certificate
- Have a Warehouse
- Stamped & signed supplier registration form (Annex A).
- The Supplier must apply for only one category of supply, either for food items or non-food items. Suppliers cannot apply for both food and non-food items. Dual application will result in automatic disqualification.
Kindly refer to the advert document online for more information!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Women and Children’s Right and Peace Building Awareness Initiative (WACRIPA) on drive.google.com to apply