INVITATION TO BID
A non-governmental organization working on the improvement of Health Equity through sustained engagement with a core element approach which includes research, Program delivery, Technical assistance and Education is seeking offers from reputable, well established and experienced car rental firms duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria to provide car rental services to support the Key Population Size Estimation across 20 states in Nigeria( Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara).
Vehicle Type: Minivans (e.g., Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey) with 7-passenger capacity
Quantity: 4 vehicles per state
Contract Duration:30 days
Contact Award: one or more suppliers will be awarded the contract.
Closing Date: 5TH FEBRUARY 2023
SCOPE OF THE WORK
Car Rental Services will be carried out across 20 states in Nigeria: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara state. The vendor is expected to provide vehicle rental services daily for 30 days. All rented vehicles should have comprehensive insurance coverage and a GPS tracking system. The successful vendor will be responsible for providing the drivers and fuel replenishment. vehicles should be maintained and cleaned by the successful service provider on a regular basis. All drivers will be required to complete on a daily basis, the vehicle’s logbook which includes the destination, the date, the name of the driver, the car plate number, the start and end time per trip and the mileage.
1. Evidence of complete CAC documents and certificate of incorporation
2. Tax compliance- Valid Tax Clearance certificate
3. At least 5 years of working experience in car rental services in Nigeria.
4. Must attach evidence of having taken all necessary insurance covers.
|1.||Brief company profile with reference to business owners, years of operations in Nigeria, main office and branches, number of vehicles and type of vehicles owned, client list and number of staff||20|
|2.||Evidence of financial capability, attach copies of your most recent audited financial statements (for the last two years)||20|
|3.||Past performance, Experience, and reference: provide contracts/Local purchase orders (LPOs), award letters, recommendation letters etc. for the provision of similar services||25|
|4.||Evidence of physical registered office- attach utility bill e.g., Electricity/Water bill etc. or tenancy agreements with the name of the firm||10|
i. Requirement of the contractor:
1. Minimum experience of five years in the provision of vehicle hire service
2. Fuel should be provided by the contractor
3. Maintenance to be carried out by the contractor
4. The vehicle should be compliant with the applicable insurance, safety or other motor vehicle requirements
5. Registered for operation during the period of contract with registration documentation in the vehicle and registration/number plates affixed to the vehicles as required by law.
ii. Condition for the vehicle:
1. The vehicle should be registered with up-to-date particulars, roadworthy, in good running condition, and not more than 12 years old
2. The vehicle should be equipped with necessary safety items, seat-belt restraints in the front and rear of the vehicle, a spare tire, a mechanical jack, and basic hand tools
3. The vehicle should have a comprehensive insurance
4. The vehicle should have good tires
iii. Requirements for the driver:
1. The driver should have a minimum of 5 years work experience, a safe and clean driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations, and skills in minor vehicle repair.
2. The driver should be able to communicate and write in English and speak the local language of the area.
3. The driver should have a valid driver’s license and be familiar with local routes and destinations.
Should your organization be successful in the bid selection process, note that (as a statutory requirement) our organization shall withhold & remit to the tax authority the appropriate tax rate under which your professional service falls?
|S/N||Vehicle make||model||Year of manufacture||Available units||Daily rate||Preferredstate|
NB: the daily rate is inclusive of the cost of fuel, driver, and vehicle rental
Click on the below link to apply: https://forms.gle/8zgGjmppmj3uLVwx6