FIRST EXPLORATION AND PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/FIRST E&P JOINT VENTURE
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY
CASING AND TUBULAR RUNNING SERVICES FOR NNPC/FIRST E&P JV OPERATIONS
(NIPEX TENDER NO. 1000006383)
FIRST Exploration and Petroleum Development Company Limited, on behalf of NNPC/FIRST E&P Joint Venture, intends to purchase Casing and Tubular Running Services for a firm period of Two (2) years firm period plus One (1) year optional extension.
FIRST E&P therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of a project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work is the Provision of Casing and Tubular Running Services as further described below:
a. Provision of tools, equipment and personnel for 30″ to 2 7/8″ tubular running services;
i. Power tongs and operators, casing stabbers, computerized torque turn make up specialists, casing dopes,
ii. Bull tongs, side door elevator, single joint elevator, safety clamp, wrench, bowl, hand slips, and casing drifts
iii. Hammers and Conductor driving specialist
b. Provision of equipment and supervision of fill-up with circulation tool, adaptable to the top drive system. The tool shall be capable of fill-up and circulation during casing and tubing run and for different casing / tubing sizes.
c. Maintenance of makeup torque chart and record for each casing and tubing run
d. Availability of casing overdrive system (or equivalent) with circulating swivel for 13 3/8″ to 7″ casing
e. Completions running services with the following equipment; false rotary table, tubing Power Tongs, hand slips, single Joint Elevator, Tubing lifting caps
f. Preparation of all units and associated equipment which will include function testing.
g. Administrative Support towards maintenance of dedicated equipment in good operating condition
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
a. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.04 – CASING / TUBULAR RUNNING SERVICES in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully prequalified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT)
b. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes
c. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Status Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com , click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
e. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to develop in country capability and capacity for related work packages in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD, 2010) and Cabotage Act.
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act; only bidders’ whose submissions comply shall proceed to the next stage of the tender process. The information/documentation that will be required to be submitted by bidders at the ITT stage among others are as follows:
1. Nigerian Content Plan that addresses utilization of Nigerian Labour, Services, Materials and Equipment for this service in order to achieve the minimum targets as set out in line with the requirements of the NOGICD ACT.
2. Provision of evidence that 50% of the equipment deployed is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if applying entity is a multinational (Clause 41 (2) of the NOGICD Act). If not the case provision of concrete plan to comply in the next 3 years.
3. Description of committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, and maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc)
4. Provision of evidence of application for NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) or certificate issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in respect of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project
5. Provision of detailed description of all work bidders will accomplish using Nigerian Resources (Labour, Material & Services)
6. Provision of details of key Management positions that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the Company total workforce (direct and in-direct employees) that are Nigerians.
7. Detail past experience/present commitment to staff training and development of its Nigerian personnel. Furnish details of specific training plans that will be provided for Nigerians specific to this scope of work.
8. Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian company as defined in Clause 3(2) of the Act which gives Exclusive consideration to Nigerian Indigenous service companies which demonstrate ownership of equipment, Nigerian personnel and capacity to execute such work to bid on land and swamp area of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
9. A Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity and lead contractor in executing scope of work can form genuine alliance or joint venture partnership with foreign company showing details of scope and responsibilities of parties for this work.
10. Evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies which must be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
11. Provision of company ownership details, share holding structure and copies of CAC forms CO2 and CO7, including company memorandum & article of association.
12. Innovative proposals that would enhance the Nigerian Content for the project and other associated activities in-country.
13. Provide MOA with NCDMB approved research Cluster and demonstrate how to utilize the Cluster during the execution of the project.
14. Evidence of regulatory, operating/practicing licenses and government authorities permits, Current and valid DPR certifications.
15. Tenderers shall demonstrate patronage of local sources for: Petroleum product service, operational vehicle supply and medical service.
16. Tenderers shall demonstrate capability for: Nigerian Office space, in-country Maintenance and storage facilities, in Port-Harcourt and/or Warri, with minimum of 51% ownership, with suitably qualified personnel and manpower of Nigerian origin.
17. Tenderers shall provide evidence of registration with NCDMB NOGIC Joint Qualification System.
18. Evidence of COVID-19 Protocols fully compliant with the requirements of the Port Health Services (PHS) of the Federal Ministry of Health (FMoH).
NOTE: Bidders shall be requested to provide evidences to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
5. CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.04 – CASING / TUBULAR RUNNING SERVICES as at 16:00hrs 1st February 2023, being the advert close time and date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FIRST E&P, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FIRST E&P and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert. The Contract award strategy shall be Multiple awards to technically qualified and lowest competitive bidders.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.