REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PR11281489 – FURNISH AND INSTALL CONCRETE BARRIERS
Due: December 23, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a Professional company to furnish one hundred (100) units of barrier with specifications as attached and to deliver same within various residential locations to be identified within Abuja.
You are invited to submit a proposal if your organization is technically qualified to execute such services.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying [email protected]
- Deadline for offer submission is December 23, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.