REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR THE PROVISION OF CHAUFFEURED CAR HIRE THROUGH LONG-TERM SERVICE AGREEMENT
Family Health International (FHI 360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology-creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI360 is implementing the USAID’s Bureau of Humanitarian Assistant (BHA), Integrated Humanitarian assistance Northeast Nigeria IHANN IV to provide acute needs of internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Borno State through the provision of integrated health and nutrition, protection, and WASH programming.
FHI360’s Borno state office is seeking qualified and interested car hire service companies to submit proposal of chauffeured care hire services to support our operations in Maiduguri, Dikwa, Bama, Banki, Damasak and Ngala LGA of Borno State as detailed in section B.
B. NUMBER OF VEHICLES REQUIRED AND LOCATION
|4 x 4 wheel drive sport utility vehicles (SUVs)
|4 x 4 Wheel Drive Double Cabin Pickup
C. SCOPE OF WORK
a. Vendor(s) will provide embedded care hire services to support staff movement in Maiduguri, Dikwa, Bama, Banki, Damasak, Ngala LGAs of Borno.
b. The driver/chauffeured of each embedded vehicle will resume for driving between the hours of 0800hrs and 1700hrs daily. Drivers conversant with the terrain (Borno) and MUST be fluent in any of the local languages.
c. All vehicles must be registered with government license plate number
d. All vehicles must be fueled by the service provider during the month
e. All rented vehicles should have at minimum, a third party insurance coverage.
f. Vehicle shall be always parked at FHI360’s premises. No vehicle is parked at the driver’s residences
g. The drivers should be appointed on long term contract basis (a t least 12 months) and should receive their monthly salary along with benefits such as the, health insurance and other benefits supported by the Nigerian labor law
h. All vehicles should be maintained accordingly and cleaned by service provider on regular daily basis
i. Service providers are responsible for drivers professionalism, training, and performance
j. All drivers will be required to complete on daily basis, the vehicles logbook
k. All drivers are expected to maintain a good personal hygiene and proper dressing.
D. TENDER/BID REQUIREMENTS
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposal.
i. Detailed company profile with registered addresses, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
ii. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 and CAC2;
iii. Tax clearance certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021;
iv. Verifiable list of clients, including international non-governmental organizations in Borno State, and other reputable organization equal in scope.
v. Reference letter attesting to satisfactory performance from at least three of the listed clients
vi. Schedule of vehicle fleet, registration, vehicle model number and year supported with live pictures of the listed vehicles
vii. Copy of valid vehicle registration documents of all listed vehicles (licence and insurance, certificates of road worthiness and certificate of ownership
viii. Provide fleet/vehicle management policy
ix. Interested Car Hire Company must provide daily rates for each vehicle listed above.
E. EVALUATION CRITERIA
Full conformity to tender requirement above, price reasonableness and quality of vehicle in the bidder’s fleet (the procurement committees shall visit the vendors location to verify the fleet for quality assurance before contracting).
F. CLARIFICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
Any clarification regarding this tender/RFP can be requested through [email protected] copying quotations.Nigeria@fhi360org not later than 4pm, 14th December, 2022.
Complete proposal must include all documents listed in 1-10 above (proposal requirements). However, document 1-9 should be submitted in one envelope not later than 5pm, 22nd December, 2022. The quotation(s) must be submitted with the bidding company letterhead and signed by authorized representative.
All envelopes should be labeled addressed, and submitted to;
The Procurement Committee,
FHI360 Borno State Office,
4, Hamman street, off Lagos State
Maiduguri, Borno (closest Landmark, MTN office Maiduguri)
G. PLEASE NOTE
• Any proposal received by FHI360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected and unopened.
• No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals. Facsimile (fax), email documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
• Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract. FHI360 reserves the right to vary part of this RFP at the time of award if it becomes necessary
• This procurement is funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) and is subject to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
• FHI360 is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws. FHI360 safeguarding policy.
• Safeguarding Policy: – FHI360 is committed to provide a safe environment for all employees, beneficiaries and anyone contracted by FHI360. This includes taking measures to protecting vulnerable people from sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) by either FHI360 employees or associated personnel. FHI360 abides by child safeguarding principles. FHI360’s safeguarding policies apply and flow out to all FHI360 staff, board member, volunteers and partner staff (subcontractors, consultants, vendors and sub-recipients), regardless of the funding mechanism or amount of contract, agreement, purchase order.