CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED RC 6135
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF WASTE SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NO – CNL 0000220
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Waste Management Services for Joint Venture and Deep-water Operations for the following company locations:
The proposed award strategy is multiple contracts of two (2) years term with an option of one (1) year extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scopes cover various waste streams generated at company’s locations which includes but not limited to the following:
Hazardous waste management (Oily Sludge)
Hazardous (medical) waste management and incinerator operations/maintenance.
Non-hazardous waste management
Non-hazardous (sewage dislodgement and evacuation)
Hazardous waste, medical and incinerator operation/maintenance
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
A. To be eligible for the tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified 3.15.07 Waste Management Services (asbestos removal/disposal, dispersant/oil spill control, industrial chemistry, LSA removal/disposal, metal recycling, pressure vessel cleaning, SEPA licensed location for cutting LSA, contaminated pipelines, sludge treatment, tank cleaning, waste disposal, water filtration equipment) category in Nipex joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and live’ in this categories, by the advert close date will receive invitation to tender (ITT).
B. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details. Click on product/services tab to view your status and product codes.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo kuku road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your company’s NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
E. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Chevron Nigeria Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian oil and Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to the enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Nigerian oil and Gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next tender stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
1. Tenderer shall demonstrate evidence of being a Nigerian indigenous company having greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Provide evidence of company’s ownership structure forms CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and NUPRC certificate.
2. Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerian and what percentage of the total workforce are Nigerian
3. Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative offices) in Nigeria to support this contract.
4. Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing project–specific training, man-hour, budget skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
5. Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment as stated in the scope of work and evidence of category 1,2,3,4 or 5 Services and Support (SS) Group NCEC demonstrating at least 50% Nigerian Ownership of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
5. CLOSE DATE
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.15.07 Waste Management Services (asbestos removal/disposal, dispersant/oil spill control, industrial chemistry, LSA removal/disposal, metal recycling, pressure vessel cleaning, SEPA licensed location for cutting LSA, contaminated pipelines, sludge treatment, tank cleaning, waste disposal, water filtration equipment) by 16:00hours, December 15th 2022 being the adverts close date shall be invited to submit technical and commercial bids.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Supplier eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified and “LIVE” in NJQS under this product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All cost incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
5. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical tenders for review first. Following a technical review. Only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
6. Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individual or agents.
ES/NCDMB/CNL/ADV/UPD/131022/PROVISION OF WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com
For this advert and other information.