INVITATION TO BID FOR THE OPTIMIZATION OF TB REFERENCE LABORATORIES
BID TITLE: OPTIMIZATION OF TB REFERENCE LABORATORIES
ITB NO.: ITB/IHVN/GF PPM/001/2022
RENOVATION OF TB REFERENCE LABORATORIES FOR 9 LOTS
The INSTITUTE OF HUMAN VIROLOGY, NIGERIA (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Research and non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and those affected by these diseases.
2 Purpose of RFB
The purpose of this request is to solicit for bids to facilitate the implementation and optimization of nine Reference Labs across the country with oversight from Institute of Human Virology-Nigeria.
3 Invitations for Expression of Interests and Bidding
IHVN is soliciting for interests from reputable service providers, suppliers and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed on our RFB during the project implementation period.
To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organization are required to provide the following information:
- Signed Cover Letter indicating Lot Number (check Bid BOQ on our website for more information)
- Company Profile
- All Bidders must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years. i.e., 2019,2020, 2021 & 2022 if readily available.
- Verifiable evidence of completing similar jobs successfully in the last 5 years.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable working experience on building services.
- Technical and human resource capacity to rapidly cover a large number of sites and ability to work within agreed timelines
- Bank Reference Letter
- Bid security shall be provided in the amount and form indicated in the BDS
All bidders must indicate their bid validity period. The bid validity period will be 90 days,
4. Submission Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- Cost Proposal: IHVN desires that bidders provide bid formatted in the templates in Annex B. Bids must be in Nigerian Naira.
- Delivery Information: Delivery period should be stated in line with the expected project performance period
- Bid must be in Company’s Letter head, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative
- Bid Validity Period must be mentioned and not less than 90 days.
- Any quote with percentage/calculation error will be disqualified at the tender meeting.
- Bids which must reach us within three (3) weeks from the date of this publication should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left-Hand Corner” of the envelope.
All interested bidders can download the BID document below;
- The Institute’s Contacts/Question about the Bid and Bid Deadline:
- Funding Agency: GF PPM Grant
- Bid Start Date/Time: 14th November 2022
- Bid Deadline Date/Time: 2nd December 2022
- IHVN contact person: Head of Supply Chain Management Department
- IHVN Technical person on project: Head of Unit –Technical Team
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
IHVN Campus, Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62, after BAZE University, Off CITEC Road, Abuja-NIGERIA.
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341, Fax: +234 Ext. 4025 Email: [email protected]Save this Tender