RFQ FOR HOTEL AND CAR HIRE SERVICES – JHPIEGO NIGERIA
JHPIEGO CORPORATION, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Jhpiego Nigeria seeks reputable vendors to provide services listed below in 36 states of the Federation and Federal capital territory. Vendors in local government area (LGAs) in all states are strongly encouraged to apply.
It is mandatory that all Jhpiego’s existing vendors re-apply.
Vendors should provide most competitive fixed rates for their services that will be valid for the next 12 months. Interested vendors are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jpiego requirements before submitting a bid.
1. HOTEL SERVICES
• Room rates (bed and breakfast where applicable)
• Tea break (various options where applicable)
• Buffet lunch (various options where applicable)
• Packed lunch
• Meeting/Conference Hall rate (please quote for different hall capacities)
• Service charge (please state what this covers )
• List all other complimentary facilities available e. g Swimming pool, internet facilities, business center, gym, spa facilities etc
• Airport drop-off and pick-up services
2. CARE HIRE SERVICES (QUOTE FOR ALL TYPES OF VEHICLES SEPARATELY)
• Airport drop-off and pick-up
• Hourly rates (pick-up and drop-off inclusive)
• Full-day rates
• Rate from state capital to each LGAs within the state
• Inter-state rates (to all state capital in Nigeria)
3. QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable)
• Quote must be valid for the next 12 months. i.e January-December 2023.
All applicants should provide the following:
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Vendor must a licensed/authorized vendor for services to be rendered (please provide supporting documentation)
• Company profile (briefly reflecting the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile number and e-mail address
• Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years form clients/organizations
• Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payment for services provided.
5. DELIVERY ADDRESS
All bids should be addressed and sent to:
The Procurement Committee plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent
Off Okonjo Iweala Road, Wuye
• All bids should be in a sealed envelope
• Please indicate the category of services and location (state) boldly on the envelope.
• Any bid without proper labeling will be discarded
• Please ensure that you drop quotes in the bid box and complete the bid worksheet at the reception
Please send all enquires via e-mail to [email protected]
7. CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the submission of bids is at 4pm WAT on 11th November, 2022.