SAVE THE CHILDREN
NATIONAL TENDER: ITT/CVA/NIG/ABJ/2022/008
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TENDER FOR CASH AND VOUCHER SERVICES ON A LONG-TERM AGREEMENT (2 YEARS)
Save the children Nigeria requires the services of a reputable financial service provider to participate in the tender process for cash and e-voucher services on a framework agreement basis. To be eligible to bid, interested applicant should register on Save the Children ERP system (ProSave). For the registration, bidder should click on the link below to download the Supplier’s Data Sheet: https://www.savethechildren.net/1-call-expression-interest-participate-tender-cash-and-vocuher-services-long-term-agreement-2-years
• Bidder should fill the suppliers’ data sheet, staff info and bank details form in the sheet.
• Bidder should attach copy of the company registration and TIN with the complete data form.
• While submitting the form, Bidder should clearly state the tender reference number in the in the email subject e.g ITT/CVA/NIG/ABJ/2022/008. (please note that any submission without a clear reference number will be nullified)
• The completed form and the scanned copy of the CAC should be sent to [email protected] on or before 26th of October, 2022.
• Please note that tender information/the request for proposal will be sent through the sourcing modules on ProSave to only registered bidder.
SCI PROCUREMENT TEAM