MANAGEMENT SCIENCES FOR HEALTH
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
REOI TITLE: SUPPLY OF LAPTOPS
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organizations, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health professionals, and health care customers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services, working with governments, donors, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis,, malaria: maternal, newborn and child health: family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer diabetes, and lung and heart diseases. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
The MSH PMI-S Project is requesting interested and qualified companies that meet the eligibility criteria below to express their interest and submit supporting documents (please see section 2.0 below) for the SUPPLY of LAPTOPS as specified below:
|1||Dell latitude 7420 or its equivalent in quality (11th gen core i7, Windows 10 or 11 pro 16GB Non-ECC, integrated (370-AFMH), M.2 256GB PCle class 40 SSD, OEM Nigerian Hardware warranty.||18 units|
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information.
Submissions should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
1. Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone number and point of contract for the organization, organogram and CV’s staff
2. Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, forms CAC2 & CAC7
3. Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021)
4. Audited financial statements for the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021)
5. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past five (5) years including copies of job orders/contracts and job completion certificate/signed to delivery note
6. Recommendation letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar works executed (this must be consistent with the documents in point 8 above)
Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation letter
7. Possession of dealership and relevant authorization licence from OEM
3. EVALUATION CRITERIA
Financial quotations will be evaluated based on the following criteria after meeting the eligibility criteria:
1. The price offered for the needed goods and/or services, including associated cost such as shipping and installation
2. Whether the quoted price is a fair market value for the goods and/or services described above (Rating – 90%)
3. Delivery Timeline (Rating – 10%)
4. RFQ SUBMISSION
The response to this RFQ must be as received via this email address [email protected] NOT LATER THAN 5:00PM (Nigeria Time) October 4, 2022.
Vendors must clearly mark their submissions as SUPPLY OF LAPTOPS
MSH staff will be available to respond to any clarifications/questions from the date of this publication till 5:30pm (Nigeria Time) September 27, 2022 in relation to this RFQ advert through [email protected]
All submissions should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
8 Sakete Close, Off Kampala Street
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja
Please note that quotation must valid for at least 60 days.
This RFQ and the related documents are non-binding and in no way obligates MSH to award any contract. MSH reserves the right to make an award afterwards in whole or in part, or not to make an award, in accordance with the best interests of MSH. Firm commitment to purchase is not established until a written order/contract is issued.
MSH is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WHT) in compliance with Relevant Nigeria Tax Law.
If any potential vendors responding to the RFQ are found to have offered anything of value to any member of MSH staff, they will be disqualified from disqualification from participation in this vendor registration exercise and may be disqualified for any future procurement with MSH. MSH staffs are instructed not to request or accept anything of value from vendors. If an MSH representative requests from you any kind of incentive payment or other gift, please report it to the following email address: [email protected]