REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR11103095 – POWER MONITORING SYSTEM REPAIR
DUE: SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a Contractor to conduct repairs on the Power Monitoring and Control System (PMCS) installed in the Chancery, located at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja as per attached Statement of Work (SOW).
You are invited to submit a proposal (technical and financial).
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja
Date: September 21, 2022
Time: 2. 00pm
To attend, please send the name of your representative to us by email at [email protected]
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid proposal, please note the following:
- Submit your proposal in two separate formats:
- Your technical proposal which must include but not limited to your methodology for meeting the requirements, performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, past performance history with valid contact information for your past and current customers in the last three (3) years, CAC certification, NDAA certification as attached, insurance, etc.
- Price proposal
- Contractor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent by email to [email protected] , and have the following subject line “RFQ #PR11103095 – Power Monitoring System Repair’’
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Deadline for offer submission is September 28 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted