REQUEST FOR QUOTES – PR11028819 FOR FEDERAL SIGNAL ACCESSORIES
DUE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following Federal Signal Accessories:
- Loud Speaker/Amplifier 24VAC/DC Gain Control model NO 300GC-024 – 20
- 25VRMS Connector Kit Model NO AM25CK – 30
You are invited to submit a quotation.
The shipping location is:
US Embassy Abuja
44132 Mercure Circle
Sterling, VA 20166
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, shipment weights/dimensions along without prices – Quote should be a different document
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent by email to [email protected] with the following subject line “RFQ #PR11028819 for Federal Signal Accessories’’
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
- Include your UEI number and/or SAM certification
- Deadline for offer submission is September 27, 2022.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below:
- Technical Proposal: Which includes your technical sepapproach, methodology, schedule, etc for meeting the requirements, CAC certification, as well as your past experience [3 years minimum with contact information (email address/phone number) of past and current clients], etc.
- Financial Proposal
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) as well as Net 30 Payment Terms. apply to this RFQ.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.